Best airfares from around Boston

KJal1

Mouseketeer
Can someone give me an idea of the best airfare they have gotten in May from Bradley, Manchester, Logan and/or Providence. I think the last time we paid around 190/ticket (BDL) but trying to cut it even more this time.
Oh and FYI, Southwest is adding more non-stop flights from Manchester to Orlando in Dec./Jan. (I believe that's when) let's hope the tix get even cheaper.

This past May, I paid $166 ns rt from Bradley. My DD paid $158 for the same flight. We got the tickets in January.

if you're a member of sams club go to samsclub.com and search for all fare. They have the largest search I've ever seen. Lots of direct from bostom. FYI the prov flights generally have large layovers in NY or eleswhere unless you wait for southwest

Southwest has some great fares for a NON STOP flight from MHT to MCO... I've paid from $59 to $79 each way...

In August, 2002 I traveled on Southwest's "Friends fly free" promotion. Four people traveled round trip non stop from MHT for $428 total.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter