Best and Worst

Twitterpaited

Mouseketeer
I was relistening to the Best Bars in Walt Disney World episode. They had only discussed the bars in the parks and said they were planning to do episodes on the bars in Disney Springs, in the resorts, and pool bars. I don’t think they ever did those episodes, and I would be interested in them. Any other suggestions for B&W?

I was relistening to the Best Bars in Walt Disney World episode. They had only discussed the bars in the parks and said they were planning to do episodes on the bars in Disney Springs, in the resorts, and pool bars. I don’t think they ever did those episodes, and I would be interested in them. Any other suggestions for B&W?

I wonder if they aren't planning on doing that anymore since the only people that drink that typically appear on the B&W shows are Ryno & Craig. I would like to see best places to go off property. Local bars, restaurants, etc. Places that aren't too far of a drive from property. We're actually planning on driving on our next trip and I'm trying to convince my husband that we shouldn't do the meal plan (if it comes back) so we can check out a few local places, but he thinks that it might take too much time and we'll be cutting our park days short.

I wonder if they aren't planning on doing that anymore since the only people that drink that typically appear on the B&W shows are Ryno & Craig. I would like to see best places to go off property. Local bars, restaurants, etc. Places that aren't too far of a drive from property. We're actually planning on driving on our next trip and I'm trying to convince my husband that we shouldn't do the meal plan (if it comes back) so we can check out a few local places, but he thinks that it might take too much time and we'll be cutting our park days short.
I have heard Craig mention a tiki bar that is in the Orlando area that is supposed to be cool. A server at the Poly also recommended it to me.

Big River Grille at the Boardwalk has their own microbrewery on site, but I've never tried it so I can't say.
I heard something about a really good beer at Chef Art Smith's Homecomin'.

Soon enough they can do a Best and Worst of 2020. :rotfl2: ( I laugh because I might cry otherwise ).

In seriousness though, I'd like to see some local stuff ( like maybe the Best and Worst of Celebration Dining or Best and Tourist Kissimmee Tourism ). And I'd love to see a Blooper reel, they gotta have enough material for at least a 10 minute spot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter