Best at Saratoga - Springs or Congress Park

pooh2001

been there, done that, TRYING to go back
If we rent a preferred room at Saratoga Springs - we are in our 60's and from NY - Love the Lake George area
What area would be best for us
Springs or Congress Park ?

Does Springs &/or Congress Park have a quite pool ?

Any website dedicated to Saratoga Springs ?

Congress Park has a leisure (quite) pool. For the Springs, it would be the feature (main) pool which is located next to the Carriage House (check in and main dining area.

It depends upon what you seek. As implied by erionm above, the Springs area is closer to the main dining area and the main pool, thus you'll have a lot more noise when visiting the pool. Naturally, being closer to the main hub means more general hubbub and traffic, though it's not a huge issue. Conversely, Congress Park is a little farther away from the main area (5-minute walk) but the pool serving it is a great quiet pool with a hot tub, and unlike the main pool, the hours are 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. Moreover, you're a short walk from Disney Springs and all it has to offer. As for a website, I couldn't tell you. However, there is a thread on the DISboards that is, indeed, dedicated to SSR: https://www.disboards.com/threads/ssr-lovers-and-owners-part-3.3303265/

Congress Park has the least themed pool. So it does tend to be less fun for kids. The term "quiet pool" only means an non-themed pool. So usually no lifeguard, no kids games. Like Michael said above, the actual term is leisure pool. The Congress Park pool and most of the Congress Park villas have a view of Disney Springs. The Springs area is smack in the middle of the resort, closest to the Community Hall, the Carriage House and the main dining facilities (plus the store). The pool closest to the Springs is the highly themed High Rock Springs pool.

How far is it a walk from the farthest away building in Congress Park to the Community Hall, the Carriage House and the main dining facilities (plus the store)?
5 minutes ?
10 minutes ?
15 minutes ?

We would love a less kid ridden quiet pool to use :)

Does Congress Park have it;s own bus stop to the parks ?

But .......
How far is it a walk from the farthest away building in Congress Park to the Community Hall, the Carriage House and the main dining facilities (plus the store)?

But .......
Seven to eight minutes at a reasonable pace; ten if you make it a leisurely stroll. As others are fond of saying on here, your mileage may vary. ;)

You can also hop on any bus at Congress Park and get off at the Springs (next stop). I've only stayed there once so far, so I'm not quite sure the easiest way to get back to Congress Park from the Springs besides walking.

You can also hop on any bus at Congress Park and get off at the Springs (next stop). I've only stayed there once so far, so I'm not quite sure the easiest way to get back to Congress Park from the Springs besides walking.
You could hop the bus at the Grandstand and get off at Congress Park. The Grandstand is the first stop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter