Best Bar...

TinkHappy

DIS Veteran
DH and I both prefer sitting at the bar when we dine. Just a little less formal than sitting at a table and we love to be able to people watch and strike up conversations with other people at the bar...especially while on vacation!

Both our DD's will be trying to "drink around EPCOT" :crazy2: one night, so DH and I thought we would take advantage of the alone time.

We were thinking Bluezoo at the Swan/Dolphin, but looking for any suggestions.

*We are staying at the Boardwalk and have Hopper Passes.

Thanks in advance!! :thanks:

Bluezoo is a great choice, Il Mulino also has a nice bar area and serves great food.

Not quite a bar, and a little farther away, but Jiko has an area where you can eat that is right where they prepare the flatbreads and salads, DH and I love to sit there and chat with the chefs while they are working (they encourage this and will strike up a conversation with you if you are sitting there).

I also like The Nomad Lounge in AK, you can either sit at the bar, at a long communal table, or more lounge type seating.

A lot of people seem to enjoy the bar at California Grill, but I don't personally enjoy the food there, so I wouldn't necessarily recommend it.

DH and I both prefer sitting at the bar when we dine. Just a little less formal than sitting at a table and we love to be able to people watch and strike up conversations with other people at the bar...especially while on vacation!

Both our DD's will be trying to "drink around EPCOT" :crazy2: one night, so DH and I thought we would take advantage of the alone time.

We were thinking Bluezoo at the Swan/Dolphin, but looking for any suggestions.

*We are staying at the Boardwalk and have Hopper Passes.

Thanks in advance!! :thanks:

Kimono's at The Swan and Crew's Cup at Yacht Club. Crew's Cup is definitely more intimate. ESPN at the bar is always fun!

Just got back from the Boardwalk Villa's trip. We really like ESPN bar as the above poster stated. We also like the bar at the Poly.

The Outer Rim Lounge at the Contemporary. It's alongside Chef Mickey.

If my man Ray is working that afternoon, he will do magic tricks that will amaze you.

Just got back from the Boardwalk Villa's trip. We really like ESPN bar as the above poster stated. We also like the bar at the Poly.

I agree with the bar at the Poly. The bar tenders are very nice. There isn't a huge menu, but you can get pork nachos and 'Ohana bread pudding - yum, yum!!!

Bluezoo lounge is my happy place. Great food, great drinks! In the parks I like Dawa bar and the UK, and Italian pavillion. Bluezoo will not let you down in terns of food or drinks. I'm a bit shy, so I don't really talk to strangers at a bar, but later in the evening, its hopping. They routinely stay open past posted hours based on demand.

Bluezoo is a great choice, Il Mulino also has a nice bar area and serves great food.

Not quite a bar, and a little farther away, but Jiko has an area where you can eat that is right where they prepare the flatbreads and salads, DH and I love to sit there and chat with the chefs while they are working (they encourage this and will strike up a conversation with you if you are sitting there).

I also like The Nomad Lounge in AK, you can either sit at the bar, at a long communal table, or more lounge type seating.

A lot of people seem to enjoy the bar at California Grill, but I don't personally enjoy the food there, so I wouldn't necessarily recommend it.

Nomad Lounge is our favorite bar, the bar menu is pretty good but you can't get a full meal there like you can at some bars.

Nomad Lounge is our favorite bar, the bar menu is pretty good but you can't get a full meal there like you can at some bars.

Very true, good catch. I tend not to think about whether true entrees are offered at bars, because I much prefer to order a few small plates, as a meal, than an entree, and have happily done so at Nomad lounge.

Bluezoo is definitely a great choice. We've eaten at the bar there twice and had great experiences. Shulas and Il Mulino also have nice bars so it may be fun to try a few out. We did this 2 trips ago and had fun enjoying some drinks and apps at each.

If you're looking for something else, Nomads Lounge is unquestionably our favorite bar in the parks. They have amazing drinks and great food and I believe you can even order from the Tiffins menu over there.

One of our favorites is Il Mulino at the Swan. You can order from the full dinner menu in the bar/lounge. The atmosphere is a little more relaxed than at a table and the service is always attentive.

Abracadabar is great for cocktails, but not much of a food menu. Sometimes we have a pre-dinner drink there and then go to Il Mulino.

When are you going? Can my son join them? LOL He turned 21 this year and also wants to "drink around EPCOT" unfortunately I am his drinking partner :crazy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter