Best Buffet???????

chip64

Mouseketeer
pirate: We want to know what is the BEST all you can eat buffet be it a Character Buffet or just an all you can eat buffet? It sounds as though my family and I are huge eaters after my previous posts but to be honest we are looking for a great meal that our 2 daughters will also enjoy too because as I've stated earlier, they are VERY picky eaters!!!! Thanks, Chip@Janet.

Goofy's Kitchen gets my vote. My very picky daughter who is 8 always finds something there. They always have plenty of fresh fruit which is a big plus and salad. The character interraction is great. There aren't really too many buffets to choose from at DL and Goofy's is the only one that serves all three meals buffet style.

Does anyone know where I can find any info on Goofy's Kitchen? I'm wondering how much it is per adult and per child, and also how far out I need to make PS?

The StoryTellers Cafe in The Grand Californian has an excellent buffet. I think the price is about $22 per adult and about $15 per child 3-16 (under 3 is free).

I like the Storryteller cafe for their ala carte stuff but haven't tried their buffet.
I really like Goofy's kitchen though. It has a nice spread and pleasent atmosphere. The price for breakfast was $23 per person a year ago. I would assume dinner is higher.

Memory says Goofy's dinner was close to $30. But that included tax and tip.

Goofy's has a lot more variety than Storytellers. Seems like Storytellers only had around 6 hot items to choose from. The hot items were good though. And the Storyteller's dessert offering was fantastic.

Goofy's has more variety, but nothing seems to stand out as much.

Storytellers was $21.99 for an adult and $11.99 for a kids buffet this morning :)

I like Storyteller's the best. We have tried PCH Grill for breakfast and Goofy's for dinner, which was pretty expensive. Storyteller's had the best food with PCH second, but the character interaction at Goofy's was the best by far! You can also do Ariel's Grotto for lunch or dinner at CA if you want to eat in the park.

Arie's Grotto is now called Cap'n Mickeys. It is a fun place to go, we like to go at night and sit outside and admire the lights on Paradise Pier. It is not a buffet but rather a fixed priced menu. There are around 6 selections and you also get soup or salad and dessert. The last time we were there we saw Stitch, Mickey, Minnie, Max, Donald Duck, Goofy and Pluto. It was some of the best character interraction we had had. The food is not bad and it was around $20 per adult. I think I read on an earlier post however that it hasn't been open as frequently lately.

Storytellers has the best quality food, Goofy's the best variety. I just have to eat at BOTH! Storytellers breakfast is our departure day MUST DO.

My friend called me on the phone around lunchtime last Friday and said "If we leave now, we can have dinner at Goofy's tonight!" Sooooooo tempting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter