Best chance at getting Porto Paradiso at Mira Costa?

jollygreengirl

Mouseketeer
We are planning a Tokyo Disney trip for Spring Break 2016. We want to stay at the Mira Costa on the Porto Paradiso side. I know this is going to be very pricey, but it's a once in a lifetime moment for us and we are willing to cough it up.

I have been playing around with the online reservations on the TDR site. One thing I can't figure out is WHEN I'm allowed to book. Let's say I want to book April 11-14…Do I have to wait until Oct 14 to reserve? Or can I book all 3 nights on Oct 11? Even today, if I go look for Sept 8, there are no Porto Paradiso rooms available, only "speciale" rooms. Do I need to book each night separately and then merge the reservations?

Has anyone done this who could help me? We have been to TDR before, but didn't stay on property. This will be our last Tokyo trip, so we are going all out. If we can't stay at Mira Costa overlooking the park, then we'll just stick with the Sheraton or Hilton.

TIA!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter