Best Character Buffet Breakfast???

We LOVED Cape May - you get all the same characters as Chef Mickey (all except for Mickey), and MUCH better food. I was shocked at how much we enjoyed the food - tons of varieties and interesting choices (plus all the traditional stuff). If you schedule it for an Epcot day, you can walk to Epcot from there.

As a 2nd choice I would say Crystal Palace in MK (for any meal really). Food is pretty good, and your 1yo would probably love Pooh, Tigger, Piglet and Eore. But if you want the traditional characters, do Cape May.

If you really want all the traditional characters, plus the main mouse, then go for Chef Mickey's for breakfast, and then walk to MK afterwards. It's fine, and it is a great way to get pics with everyone (we never wait in line for characters).

We LOVED Cape May - you get all the same characters as Chef Mickey (all except for Mickey), and MUCH better food.
Just a quick note on that:
Cape May Cafe is Minnie, Donald, Goofy, and Daisy.
Chef Mickey’s is Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, and Pluto.

Tusker House for breakfast is fabulous. It was my kids favorite. The food is very good and the character interactions were stellar.

Tusker House- it's our only must do every single trip (even without kids). The breakfast is always hot and fresh, service is good, characters are great. Love it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter