Best Club Level - Opinions Wanted

Happy2BMommy0812

Mouseketeer
My family and I are looking forward to a super long trip in October. We will use our DVC to stay the first part of our trip, bust the last half, hubby will work from Disney and we will have a lot of down time. Considering staying club level during this time. I’d love opinions on their favorite club level - giving preference to the lounge as we would likely use it a lot those days. My kids are very picky eaters if that makes a difference.

I know answers will vary, but i’d love to hear your thoughts!

I think that the Poly has the best club room. It was a real treat to be able to sit in comfort, drink in hand and watch the fireworks at MK. They pipe in the music and turn down the lights, it's really nice.

The Poly lounge has different levels, upper level with a TV and chairs. Middle level is where the food and drinks are. The lower level is where the CM's are for check in, movie rental and other needs.

We found the CM's to be great, very helpful. Especially in the lounge area. If DH or I needed a beer during the day, they would get one for us, no problem.

I thought the food was good, we enjoyed all of the offerings. My kids were picky eaters and found items they enjoyed here.

We have also stayed BWI CL. The food was good, the staff was good but we did not spend much time in the lounge itself.

Poly is nice for the reasons above. GF is nice because they have great food selections and atmosphere in the main building.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!