Best counter service with FRESH ingredients?

rcyannacci

<font color="purple">A Feminist Princess...tiaras
We are going to be doing a few (2-3) counter-service lunches during our trip in a few days ( :cool1: ), and would like to gear ourselves toward food that is fresh with the least pre-packaged/preserved ingredients. Both my DH and I had health issues and surgeries this year, and are looking to put as few chemicals into our bodies as possible.

Any suggestions for some counter-service where you've had good, fresh food? The two I can think of that might fit the bill is the Tusker House in AK and possibly the Columbia Harbour House in MK. Thanks in advance! :D

while at MK, you might want to consider taking the boat to fort wilderness and eating at trail's end buffet. it is very good and worth the trip over. we have enjoyed many meals at tusker house. happy eating! :teleport:

I'd agree with Tusker House, definitely, at AK.

At Epcot, you should have a lot of choices over on the World Showcase side, with the ethnic foods. Morocco comes to mind first.

For the MK, I'd suggest Cosmic Ray's. Their menu has changed for the better from what's on Allearsnet, and there are a lot of healthier, simpler items now. Columbia Harbor House is what I'd suggest next.

For MGM, your best best I think is Backlot Express.

Don't forget that all of the parks also have fruit stands, with preservative free fruits and veggies :)

Thanks for the suggestions. I forgot about Cosmic Ray's...we had a great salad there once!

If The Land food court is open that would work - great salads there. I've also had a really good fresh salad over by the fountain in EPCOT.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter