Best Cricut Message Board?

harleyquinn

<font color=red>Wishes she could take photos of th
Anyone have a fav?

I'm a children's librarian and I get to purchase a Cricut due to a donation. I want to find a place like the DIS where I can get the best info.!
Thanks!

http://www.cricut.com/messageboard/ is the best for anything cricut related. You will also find a lot about scrapbooking and cardmaking in general. But beware, there are a lot of enablers over there. I can't tell you all the stuff I have purchased because of that board.

Enjoy!!

And here too. A lot of us have Cricuts so we can usually answer questions too. But I like Cricut.com too, lots of great people over there.

Thanks!!

I did check them out, but thought there might be something that wasn't directly related to the company.

I go to Cricut's messageboard also. I have posted a few times and gotten no responses so just be aware that is a possibility. They are pretty big over there. BUT I do get a lot of ideas from them.

Oh no...just what I need is another message board to look at!!! Thanks for the tip! I need to make my mat sticky again and found some great tips on there.

Does anyone know when the simply charmed cartridge will be available??!!? i cant find any info on its release date. the cricut site says un available but the other new ones say coming soon....whats the deal?

Am I the only person having trouble with the Cricut message board lately. It's impossible for me to log-in ... takes forever and I'm working on a Mac that is only about a year old. I'm so darn frustrated! Here I have all these carts and Cricut related items and I can't check the board.

Does anyone know when the simply charmed cartridge will be available??!!? i cant find any info on its release date. the cricut site says un available but the other new ones say coming soon....whats the deal?

probably in August. They seem to be releasing the titles before the carts are in stores.

Am I the only person having trouble with the Cricut message board lately. It's impossible for me to log-in ... takes forever and I'm working on a Mac that is only about a year old. I'm so darn frustrated! Here I have all these carts and Cricut related items and I can't check the board.

It's not you, it's them. PC has been focusing on the new message board for the cricut circle people and they've let the other site slide.
I have just about given up reading over there.

It's not you, it's them. PC has been focusing on the new message board for the cricut circle people and they've let the other site slide.
I have just about given up reading over there.

Whew! So it's not just me. It really makes me mad tho ... I wish they would put the Cricut Circle board elsewhere ... the board is just getting way too big. I tried to report that I was having trouble with the board but couldn't even get that to work. :confused3

The PC site is rather slow, and not as busy as DIS,but you can get some help there. You pretty much need to register with them anyway. Hopefully you're going to be able to buy an Expression and not the 6-inch version -- if you can swing it, look for a good-priced package with the Expression and the Gypsy (read about that here and on the cricut boards): http://www.cricut.com/messageboard/

Addonitis is as bad, if not worse, with cricut stuff, as it is with belonging to DVC. The system is designed to get you to buy more and more stuff, and to upgrade to the next toy they release -- so try to start "at the top." (I have a small "Bug", 2 jukeboxes, and CDS, that I quickly outgrew and that now get almost no use (hope that DD and DGS have room to adopt them one of these days).

Search on YouTube for cricut videos -- they are a big help. Lots of cricut users have their own blogs that can be helpful -- follow the links from the boards.

Read a lot on various boards before you buy into the system (if it's not too late) -- it's a lot of fun and will be great at school.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter