Best dates for November

kiwi2013

Mouseketeer
In your opinion what is the better option...November 7-17 2020 or November 10-20 2020.
i know there is not much difference other than a weekend but experienced Disney travellers might prefer weather,decorations,events etc.
please advise
Thanks😀

Well that first week is Veterns day week, also known as Jersey week. That week can go either way.
That was always our goto week as the next week can start getting crowded toward TG.

heck now they are all crowded.... Honestly I might lean toward the later week.

In your opinion what is the better option...November 7-17 2020 or November 10-20 2020.
i know there is not much difference other than a weekend but experienced Disney travellers might prefer weather,decorations,events etc.
please advise
Thanks😀
We were just there November 17 - 28th. Perfect 12 days. Warm days, cool nights. Early park days or closing was wonderful. Walked on many rides. Ripe dropped Pandora, Slinky, Seven Dwarfs not crazy at all but busier than our July 4th week which was quiet.

November 10-20 2020.

I think the 15th-19th will see the lowest crowds of the days between Nov 7-20.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!