BEST. DAY. EVER. May '17 w/Chunkymonkey and Chubbyhubby NEW 8/28 x2 THE END!!

At first I didn't understand what you meant by this, as I've only eaten at Chipotle once, but I see what you mean.

Yeah, it's like a burrito bowl but with sushi rice and raw fish!

These places are springing up all over the place in CA, and I don't mind it as a lunch, albeit very pricey for lunch. Gelson's supermarket has Poke in their fish department, and that I would guess is a little closer to what one might find in Hawaii. Now I'm really craving Poke!

Lucky you! I actually made some poke this weekend for a bbq we attended. I made it with salmon. It's actually quite easy, you cut the fish up and toss it with sesame oil, soy sauce, onions and scallions. I added some tobiko fish roe and some wasabi for spice and then a splash of sriracha. Mmmmm. Sometimes I add some avocado. Definitely not the same as Hawaii but it will do for now.

So loving your TR!! That empty airport Magical Express area was heavenly! Hope we get that lucky in July. Really excited to hear about your Best.Day. Ever.!

Thank you so much for reading! I wish you all the best in July! Best Day Ever will be coming up...soon!

I'm with you. I love cool mornings and evenings with warm days. September is generally my favorite weather month here in the midwest.

Cape May's breakfast looks delicious! Twice we've had adrs for Cape May's dinner and cancelled for other restaurants. One of these days we will make it there.

Is that maple syrup in your oatmeal? That's what I eat for breakfast every weekday morning. I'm such a creature of habit.

I'm almost positive Mickey is at Cape May's breakfast. I wonder if he was a little under the weather that day.

The Boardwalk area is a convenient location and just beautiful!

We walked inside, checked in and got a buzzer thing. I have not been to the Beach Club that often so I wandered around the lobby taking in the sights.

-mRznYRAmoKuN-umN-3GiMDbT4xYTNKg9MQlsaInUpdUJxQAIOxlZHykyq_pJ74cCCnQ6N84RHPKBkqANQX8Tuj6NygMTUmFG18FuSTAKPdgdT39pXUzay2AbGxdJ8eqR6Uc9zDjQ6ZfBXyNOpjoSym_xCUv8m9zOpNEpZH1_QzzuBm16AwGgXkfXsFH2OHklSN1QjBzlwBLq2KgUCuDzGy-urgiqfhvQ1Cq9kyshIW0-GD6y2ildBvPkpUyp8rXcC3f9fcmSGGg9919rFBv0uz0VIwY33vnrt8Phk5hycKJedC__XbcBiOUvZwXWskDPwNZWFUGbsVidyAIqx6HQwxhu_Cd6-XgP2-cyOQ3YNP5k4zz8b_f5-KtDMzjUBQSKixD73CN1INbdzg0nRZ95P8iKM3bBqA2HvEju0VTxJ5hI6UxZLmRc_q-GkvkRqv2H7-6QMS622pQeTSaZhsuued7F5oORb5wncrl2JvNOr-EGVxmhKCINmohq66H3_gnWdhyePgkHrBws7mf4BmMwK8qqUtk-xnxIn_Xp3msrk9vm76EG0bgGpQjtci3hEPCnnlloMALB821ZLmSp7DW-y_4u-6ak_OuEHb_sSSk1_ssF9I5OsPbJQ=w750-h500-no

Steve is sitting to the left of my favorite chair :rotfl: It'll make an appearance in my TR at some point.

There were only 3 characters: Goofy, Donald and Minnie. I'm not sure if there are usually more but it seems like maybe cos it wasn't too crowded they don't have too many characters wandering around.

I think the other one I've seen in pictures is maybe Pluto? But I could be wrong.

Cape May Cafe looks really good, we definitely want to go, but we haven't fit it into a trip yet. Maybe next year :scratchin

I'm almost positive Mickey is at Cape May's breakfast. I wonder if he was a little under the weather that day.

I've actually heard otherwise, so this may not have been a fluke. I remember booking this one thinking we'd see Mickey and Minnie for breakfast our first morning, and then being told we'd only see Minnie. But I couldn't say for 100% certainty.

Great review of Cape May breakfast! Everything looked really good! I'm really looking forward to doing this for the very first time on our August trip, as well as coming back for dinner one night. I'm such a sucker for breakfast buffets! I know breakfast is the easiest meal to have in your room on the go, but I'm too obsessed with Mickey waffles and bacon for that. :)

I went to the Cape May Breakfast on my last trip! It is sooo good. Glad you enjoyed it! We have an ADR in for this in Dec! I have to do it with the kids!

I've actually heard otherwise, so this may not have been a fluke. I remember booking this one thinking we'd see Mickey and Minnie for breakfast our first morning, and then being told we'd only see Minnie. But I couldn't say for 100% certainty.

You're probably right. I could have sworn I've seen photos of Mickey in beachwear.

Sorry to hijack the thread, Su-Lynn!

Lucky you! I actually made some poke this weekend for a bbq we attended. I made it with salmon. It's actually quite easy, you cut the fish up and toss it with sesame oil, soy sauce, onions and scallions. I added some tobiko fish roe and some wasabi for spice and then a splash of sriracha. Mmmmm. Sometimes I add some avocado. Definitely not the same as Hawaii but it will do for now.

OK that's it, I'm stopping by Gelson's on my way home from my manicure today! After I wrote on your TR yesterday, I couldn't stop thinking about poke. I don't care for salmon, but I love ahi.

Your breakfast at Cape May looked great. I've only been for breakfast, bUT would love to try dinner sometime!

Great to hear about your awesome breakfast at Cape May. We have been to dinner a couple of times now and loved it, but we'll have to try breakfast!

And don't ever feel bad about wanting more Mickey Waffles!!

It had a less Victorian-era feel than the Boardwalk, and was more...Colonial Bermuda-ish?
This description is amazing :rotfl:

And of course, mickey waffles!
Well, of course! :thumbsup2

We got some visitors! They were decked out in their vacation finest.
So cute!

Our server happened to be passing by and took a picture of the both of us!
Love this!!!

I prefer breakfast buffets just because there's usually more foods at breakfasts that I enjoy eating.
I agree completely! I could live on breakfast foods, bread, and chocolate :laughing:

But really, I come for the unlimited Mickey waffles.
:rotfl:

I'm with you. I love cool mornings and evenings with warm days. September is generally my favorite weather month here in the midwest.

I love the transition between summer and fall too. It's my favorite time!

Cape May's breakfast looks delicious! Twice we've had adrs for Cape May's dinner and cancelled for other restaurants. One of these days we will make it there.

I know, I've wanted to go here for so long. But it's only convenient if you're staying around the Epcot resorts. I will try dinner one day. They have crab legs which is a nice draw, but no characters at dinner.

Is that maple syrup in your oatmeal? That's what I eat for breakfast every weekday morning. I'm such a creature of habit.

That was actually melted brown sugar, but I do like maple syrup too! Yum!

The Boardwalk area is a convenient location and just beautiful!

I know, I kinda thought there would be more characters but maybe I was just imagining it.
LOVE the Boardwalk area!

Steve is sitting to the left of my favorite chair :rotfl: It'll make an appearance in my TR at some point.

LOL I'll have to see why this is a favorite chair!

I think the other one I've seen in pictures is maybe Pluto? But I could be wrong.

I totally thought I'd see Pluto and Mickey too but I guess I was mistaken.

Cape May Cafe looks really good, we definitely want to go, but we haven't fit it into a trip yet. Maybe next year :scratchin

I wanted to go there for dinner when we're at Yacht Club this Sept but since we're only going for 2 nights and it's F and W then, we don't really have much time to fit in many ADRs.

Oh man that looks like a delicious breakfast!!!! And perfect timing, not crowded at all!

It was quite yummy! I have actually not found a breakfast buffet I did not like. Actually I take that back. I was NOT a fan of Chef Mickey's at all. The food was lackluster and actually did not sit well with me all day. :(

Haha you me and a bunch of other people seem to think Cape May had more characters than what I saw, but maybe they rotate characters every day so you don't always see the same ones?

Great review of Cape May breakfast! Everything looked really good! I'm really looking forward to doing this for the very first time on our August trip, as well as coming back for dinner one night. I'm such a sucker for breakfast buffets! I know breakfast is the easiest meal to have in your room on the go, but I'm too obsessed with Mickey waffles and bacon for that. :)

Thank you! It was really good. It was actually better than I expected. I'm such a sucker for breakfast too. I know that DH likes to spend the morning usually grabbing something quick and then heading to the parks, so that's why I made an early ADR. Definitely worth it though as it wasn't too crowded and we still got to do everything at the parks!

I went to the Cape May Breakfast on my last trip! It is sooo good. Glad you enjoyed it! We have an ADR in for this in Dec! I have to do it with the kids!

We really enjoyed it! Glad you are able to go again in December!

You're probably right. I could have sworn I've seen photos of Mickey in beachwear.

Sorry to hijack the thread, Su-Lynn!

No problem, hijack away! :)
I think maybe they rotate the characters as I could have sworn I've seen other characters in their beachwear too.

Glad you enjoyed Cape May we haven't been there since my girls were younger.
Looking forward to your next installment.

Thank you! We sure did enjoy our breakfast, we were stuffed!

Yum! Cape May Café look really delicious :)

Thanks! It was really yummy and I never shy away from a large breakfast.

OK that's it, I'm stopping by Gelson's on my way home from my manicure today! After I wrote on your TR yesterday, I couldn't stop thinking about poke. I don't care for salmon, but I love ahi.

Hope you got your poke fix!!! :)

Your breakfast at Cape May looked great. I've only been for breakfast, bUT would love to try dinner sometime!

Me too! Hoping for a dinner on another trip. But breakfast was quite good and I wouldn't mind returning for that.

Great to hear about your awesome breakfast at Cape May. We have been to dinner a couple of times now and loved it, but we'll have to try breakfast!

And don't ever feel bad about wanting more Mickey Waffles!!

Thanks!! I am not shy about my love for Mickey Waffles. I've really been trying to cut down on my carbs but when there's Mickey waffles, nothing holds me back!

This description is amazing :rotfl:

I try to be hone my literary skills on the DIS...:rotfl:

Well, of course! :thumbsup2

:)

They were!

Love this!!!

Thank you! Always hard to get pics of the both of us during a character meal, but then again, I realize it's even harder when you're traveling solo! LOL.

I agree completely! I could live on breakfast foods, bread, and chocolate :laughing:

My FAVORITES!!! :cloud9:

AHH!! I am glad I came out of DIS hiding so that I can read your TR! Such a great start. Ohana for dinner is definitely on the top of the list for meals to try. We have been there for breakfast, but dinner looks so great too. Star Wars Day at DHS! AWESOME! The BB-8 meet looks great! What a great spot you had for the fireworks too. Since I am short it is incredibly difficult to see the shows at DHS, I need some platform sandals or something. Cape May for breakfast or dinner always looks so good too. Another we have yet to try. Looks like you had a great breakfast. All the samplings from F&G are making me want to go back for the festival again because I did not get to try nearly enough food. :D

definitely should be revenge of the sixth. Skipping out on cinco de mayo is no es bueno.

May the 4th be with you.
Cinco de mayo
Revenge of the sixth.

That provides 3 straight days of greatness.

AHH!! I am glad I came out of DIS hiding so that I can read your TR! Such a great start. Ohana for dinner is definitely on the top of the list for meals to try. We have been there for breakfast, but dinner looks so great too. Star Wars Day at DHS! AWESOME! The BB-8 meet looks great! What a great spot you had for the fireworks too. Since I am short it is incredibly difficult to see the shows at DHS, I need some platform sandals or something. Cape May for breakfast or dinner always looks so good too. Another we have yet to try. Looks like you had a great breakfast. All the samplings from F&G are making me want to go back for the festival again because I did not get to try nearly enough food. :D

Hi Dawn! I'm happy you're back! Thank you for reading my latest TR! We had such a great trip. I finally was able to cross off spending May the 4th at DHS.
We ate a lot during F and G but I really wanted to try more. There's just too much to eat!

definitely should be revenge of the sixth. Skipping out on cinco de mayo is no es bueno.

May the 4th be with you.
Cinco de mayo
Revenge of the sixth.

That provides 3 straight days of greatness.

Agreed :)
I wanted to go to Mexico and get a margarita for Cinco de Mayo but we got sidetracked by a certain baby tree. :shamrock: (there is no tree emoji so I guess I'll have to use the clover)

Looks like an awesome breakfast at Cape May, we had breakfast once there when we stayed at BC and really enjoyed it. I think we only had the three characters also. I have the same shirt as you, it is so nice for the hot days at Disney and Minnie is my favorite of the fab 5.

Caught up on the last couple updates. You are really selling the express bus thing...I'm going to need to take a good look at our schedules and see if it can help (but we'll have a car this time, so not sure). And your F&W posts are getting me so excited to finally be back during that time of year! Cape May breakfast is a good one. We've done it a couple times and I think it is just those 3 characters.

May the 5th Part 2: A quick morning at Epcot

After breakfast it was just after rope drop so we ventured into Epcot. It was practically empty! Well, not really but emptier than I have seen in a long time.

4mo3v4gkKVOpAP0rUaJxeIEMOdrvyLu6E_xLGjRViobu4VF-IiJ31acSi4CQByPRG2AHu0UxYY-65SpQ0LHSMtxfArBPl68jJ8XU50IGg9HkaLBqO4-_9NksSRoSOI-aVDmneN41qUmbfq-K6n9a0rBA_INCa9pBgPQ0qLm4PGzpHsYxL_44ZyYEgliJeQUYuUNDaxY-6ulxdcWjA2OVOrkkAwubyPAZyq0eeiDVtD0StpusuaYCqZjM7FqFrs5FYKpqqhkNAXZFUSg38ulSbIcGzZQ0srNvb9sTwW7GUZ5j_pJAAesfG_B-nJMPtzUz7Bq3CP1ld4TopDxo18Fgxyeq0cemI-REkRegNDkHcNLMqeBcES0BLZZjzo8VXDPwf9MX5YBKh_cNETPK87Fcxh_ZrTXLbENZE_rAyA13vbLGObKb50XbMPZQQ4MVhpyc0nCVcJr4kOEWa2bccR-xRxI60ihhMd0mW0-2tqEAhYIBB-s9pACN6MhCTx_GoSSA-7c70kkzKSmcySgYbOEMq9K1MyPmM6_nTaasQEVIPQYZU8f8AS_g2pU51tD2qvKpUTC1WlsaX0uORdoKwspxuBydYZFVe3u2b4kChJURII0ecsVdnV1RXw=w750-h563-no

1M5wDmHTfl4e9_trprx5ZfPWbXJrC5U5JX6OCVE_5D8B0KBsVdPiOcYxy42BuRmtGqKVGUmWccnVd4QeZL_pz4uZKx511bhNCNVJ9QeqUKpJ9zIYM8RFcUYBKHOYecsEg8GXaIvu3vKFhQFSFeRKK0jYl4nhByrMt5Yz9r6p95Wc3J_Kvvi3CPSqgIKvnu9ZsrCFzN2LileI0Kg3G9lHIcblZxUamXJ9YqGFQNlHlOHan6eI5967uqWIDSXV0mfjZIi4WwX7Aqt6MrEbUP9xMoJoO0eUG_pcNXQ67LVrTeeNosoOEGBcJEkiwcjBn-do_F8daOUgsHvT4IkX1ZxjRWhzTkESE_JBEPOL-MXxh5U2jeXGg26SEh5YI9LJpqVFZgz6OJF9i-1KdAXnUnkPbqffX8lEFOUycGfIFWEp5BTe1pQB_EtvMSK797OgtUF0AWGuZDgG3cSu3ORBqLsrPPRaK4FxqbU0yFWZogcwQvVVLEfkaybR8oF0t7Dx4F5WCCFu9aWcfsLclVJHvcbRIsek9gclsrwUoBOuIRNKwC_uknCY2EAmgtRbNmA1Sy3hcyDDWQu0p6A9FAHAx1JyEigyH2dtVhJL4rn2vn338avhiWIuVMNsxQ=w750-h563-no

sS2SBEXBrLwNu6aI6mWv24i5Mcqd951QTG2ETgq4XMx1pciHLQboqIS6mcE0orHgxpKgYLuehUAZ6sQ7e0KC36q4h4LNE9Cwb6duwOjJzP2l680LDFGJZgcChcY6srFDXIXoyPIfUS6d30S1zTziMT6Iu79zyhnWAvNAg17ufNeFYee9DHTwX0ZNI8HT81Tp42wQoWV4BhS8L8kbbLDjawmifGdo2HHRbEkmjPUNMBQe5vWFr1ybb63gW-7cSbjnjZcm03Ei2Oi0NAx-6srPFvGSwY0SHcabHgi9zjL4Y-cjPsjj9Jslz7AlJeYmkn21Uo945qvVhm0pSboEVyiGGPfxghwDGgaZibgukGnTqy98Hh0eol5YdHbS77vlB7KA0bU2aoAEITXs4-wOK_t_PQKg-SWWNiqkaWa9YF0IbipL0WxnPu9G_AeqYvOAUGXheE82fWZnOLC3bfYHlHcrFnl__DNCZBE5wR4z8rvI9BIK_UF8KifnXWNSCp6zqAJdWSohHXWYxAcBd7WZKbLhxMJpoxFoMz-xz4DNcy02mCIrH97xvqKsdD31gsicWXYoEL14RYWoh8pn1OnE1-sP9kiw4WK1m37dpphevwM4vNT2ZzVHd-QxpQ=w750-h563-no

Granted, WS was still closed at that time but even Future World was fairly empty. We went over to TT and rode that with no wait. In fact, there were so few people on line that Steve and I each got to create our own car because there was no one in the kiosks next to us.

m3E0L8txnZSqwWXz2GCR_YZY64ktwAUEg5T-cPT9hU23MterVrOvMpE1oK-GUBKDbzTNNuieBeUELl8CLEiUDYurQed9LxCRa9kRMGVrkylPZkgUJTo2XlwzR6CZtVgH9rqtutwagrzenFj8sdN5wtEahhtyhbIaEGpAKvPHna4C2d86ml4-I0ZzEbJlGZ-6bxW2VxCoNTQBEwp7l5nEzvntNcsCVws0bdmuUysvB9QufTnF8z2UmNsAvyBCQRcpE4XDGbJYdBhVohQD43bp9idBpbSgjJzSK7jyevvFhumSZ0I0OotRPE4QWolTTE4wJV74mrxOdItILamF1Bc_VQUmfq9UjdNT9YnMpDABymbBxSWmMTwGG510OcJQFZsOWshRk2WV5-r0ZIDZp7cHSdiFEb5z3BjiQ5dB3Fmc1HeMqxNqUg7Z7ZLxQKH42G-9h3xFfSrO-hQkpcQrzqAfPX_fKdydxsf9cg8Ro91qu2v9rhsALFP1l2H1r2PKG812zQwVggurVOl9GlXewNVlgPXZF5YUxjcYoyNi-BamdeHfTzy-tzp3BvXXI7-TLAt9fx_SomMEZ27qeJCT1OfHLjRvLZL6Zena_AbR04kjOiKHLbkJLmKLSA=w750-h563-no

Kwbrz9lwLiNEcV8fqvqBNyDnYsdGDXT8xucdG52RRkZ2-PiGrJjmBSH4z12fWag0EZUIxNqkSfHG-AxikRC1AgfGgwygkOc1fe4boaB3_Vpie2hC-2bGWeQ3RuWXEea6e909wS8fnTaofOMhUHQpYWB4zramrlwNuUcA1USfFogx7pgz1HQ_MdtRfuDN7Ph198F7YqK-njpf7l2DUEd0DTuZRKfOw-H_t-HVV7syyubmHSyL1KA40nljxPPw2Hgy3dGfHx-4XZt422WITFQc68fo_sg1ApQhdl_SWC2w5-sjnTzwbTASJUB4E9TEpghgBx-VSza4jlpZJkcsHFC1HAPyKXyCnrVL7XDqwUsJ5f78rS01wsHyGv04k_ZTV96N8x0v1FWgyrHU9z8bIe7nVlQb77vnrfBUMJUanL9rKV7McIEHYzbYvOmSGtZXqajuhSvddiiVWqIEmag_tryiRy3T8LjHyi6tYyNf9kcQvVkSKJnNiC2StJ32WypxlV24v2sojKbfcd3lsIflUwh-yfmqNZahj1Vtj9OyP4jJLLoHM8u4MylTXclym0ROtPriY6bBuSRzITBDr5AT9VtFA5HHaQVKgHZJ1ZCZVf4OHVePx7gu6swtyQ=w750-h563-no

Mines is the pink one :)

I think the ride pictures weren't working as we didn't seem to get any.

However, I got some pics with the cars from CARS 3

dNK-H02g5HPgX4Su-WO73cTBkXdYXqkMLzXU0sMuUZXZ6lfjJ_kxd5OSN4afnuezbODbsvcOnURtXnpPKFsMtM1Us-YqBsgCcPqksCYdTKScMjwNOl-LMo2umEd1CIxd50_vRrh6wpGabDhCbK7uCn31yYfLkcOu4hPeh5c9CLkkRc5GXBm4YqmZTIssWsAsS-rZNFN_8_EO3XEL6KIUDZYVIw5GdT71IH-3UHfBVlEgwNq_Su2evcmPXtc9_9q7Qrh2YGP2Grrx-wqSeEo0zqIJnc3X-OuQNl1wjGZpP-SJH_lMY0KLS8eS-JbXJTX74KmaLP6Nzff4o2BxaTIZA-Ieb7NIzON4Mq9B7X4UDXHf-BIDHBrTV_nsMub41lP8JrjtuoS6U8Qj9EJhzITaLJ4PDVNSP02pxWqLwA8klFTRZ-72gqzIUYwcV5-Efpaa_HDjVoChBxBpDiyibZHMcYmKAvunKmfzMw3eMXsXIl3tTbxuNE_eHtExEe1en-MPsfCtL0i1AqJDbxE_EvF5NHfftj-HTeNrSlp3oMEFgewvDxxnvd1G9g5YdGZgNlCsm7WoqeeSni4kzUbnH2Wj3e3N7KFzN7H2KL3IkbB9GprS6ek4dFr0CA=w750-h563-no

paW29Bij_9mU5P8upRB84ggbsmzxCjgkA1BZrhPZKSke_hXWDIFouV8v_PI1hHhnJIyhkrNpSw0YEQGQFCnFO0MvthnqIYG0Jh3v6VxiPdzD4aKJXpXWSBpqPQ5um9quZr3_rDbLZ6T8tSfeVejk_zy8wcemoCJSxxJexLo3zlxnSLCe3RX7_c0fVx1gY2URoLdByU5ggrlH3_D4tESa4E1xxsMepOziWvzq9k6Agwy2MfsoNlDO-HlkjXbns64oIdGyURr-AKqZkJm88KrItJve3OLw0cKmSq6uqY1ulaU27k260Dd8lbS4a6YWtCnjdTPC-toqXEk2ZwoZDrgHMrV0ViNvq73PbrZM9t2A-2Q9PiEgpmRYyCJKQz6vdQNcvQiaXSuk3XZLPcFMF15BmXCWkiz7plorMdco6MLLNZoAZcb_HJI-fUNFTBBJQ5ajRUeE6_ks9AZOOJIxYXZbV2l4C0gp6sqI3oPKQqWaKsMhdXjXr2amp0wq_KVWrq9580oyo-4WrnuUt8l4VVUt4Ay1sjjEtRBESzusCwv2LSbkHF415ucfGyxxA-qupXeol3gtkavitXSzcv7uhtjhhRvxC44TFUgQVrYrQlUku9VFxdoz9y9Nbw=w750-h563-no

Hows this for an awkward selfie @xlsm?

I think we did random rides after this because there wasn't any wait for anything. We did The Seas with Nemo and went to visit the manatees.

JWvNh3e8aNCDtFV0kqEwcXsNTzcqszn5nKCnaYTjm0Gkd7Hdr5TDvSciPN255akh7F9yaaLS_gP_LkYmNByVUfLCnhb_ZYJpN0ZRQRd9zWillfIVZ8TDeom6rjvQulC9hl7vd8reSV9NV8k6NVq9MD67cZs0vd1SHiYyrvdj9AfFh-qkGFzylaLI4xJjwaqE_j--DhkXKlaBscKicxp0Y_nj4HxTcyMNC831LXVau2YJPz2Alljv-XpziEu6Fb_pVCeaPYvVU4QEcTC4jd6awQvoNgX2e1QrGMKNmmeZYU8ddjdDBGwFXUVS0OHKmSaLLkpsZNxN0CMO3slCfzhnAOJoqw_iPSPHmn2ErK0HcGEz2knbkf1W9fNxoCutcPQ8wMeZW6fWeXqv8qNAfFU7DiXFEVIGS_gX3JFHFF1Gqvm3eE1zp5ZhS2pejgdj9IGYCucX1LFBEPanEczqzo0QwVpceqFdqms7v65fTbr7vixY3S4jzz6j2jYhIOJDF2d4DZ2d-ikEmmaOnsHn9BWJyNbXw5pchuwSlydX-AfcYgX3s5he4WJZ6h6viMviMO3-596WakiThofOdyQQe71444s82aRzsUMxfQ4eH-053J2NfmtRHyydWQ=w750-h500-no

26wq8OKi-8AiqOTv2rc5xokrjcybv-JC-8u3LBkbXAIodT82vWeU8MxtkBt3fJdZLJI1YgBKKIH6rhQraumugVOOCy9b4vm3wYA4pEAMM9DVNyeF51MiEU4cCgIcyXPHESnioZJKuTRZWsRXnUPjJXjsnNdJchSSmh8qhfe1wTb_kcqNnqs-InpIA74wKbpVQFww9Ya977HtZ5dRErCTbNHUdpsErjVo4IMWOjMyuFUgCGMjjdmYn1dTjwC9IJ9n_qdEGTPI0XbIcu-2nAkb54bIhS3FXiXBwChVbO-eW649feJHbqDIaoQl8YiIAIaKw6gZzj2B7668feEJvCWV7BeuioG-n7vsmAi6vnq94lzRMZ372nQ3WV1IbdoaB7_1iblyomO85ihsQrCOUzio7wRla2BBdyF0wurLCjkb4hxuXN9BcuGdLb49xvdKU7hNV8OtohetztmurMJAKINru159fxl5q9s03EtwfIAMxLZG9xONAo7fTRzfrHtCiyjnrhUcrwja2Xd_wQRnvGOB3ZaeiIwnW0am7hy21fDf8qugTJke0g3AoDo68VH6SGCNgixEHKRGJypb3DbkZ5tb1oSfR-ZWPoAoYyqY_dqyJ_vct_-Giggcrw=w750-h500-no

We finally got to meet with Joy and Sadness! I think this was the longest line we waited in that morning. I like how Sadness is holding my hand as if she needs guidance, haha.

-rwfVOULdZJ89S-KugFfc8dRKUtAtUkTnVC2y7V8R7DyQxHhpxsvaLYd09ndSii2CA9D9O-1M3wi0AdJ_wl5t0U0_AqAJxQFm78xEbs9YAAVtMEypj7jppZzDFJX5pnoplSanmuReVwK-NiPBK6LwgS8ZNGEH4I2TGygEocFgFD1alAs3LsoWvCxlc3gB0Awt_IOC9vFAVTUntUHk_yNQYPZx9XJMKozU4RI1Ki272Ji7BD5rOhRJuRN2xhdkbPL3graO3ahrpoApSJtGwsRVRcgj6CjDFR-xstVwo4K8ndboOAjA2QXFf47JkJl55EyfDLzZtIqHViucMmd2ZZLChoS58paAylqILQnO46zshdTQvXGySyOub4oOgARsLNK_4KBAnQ20tuBUUua-6Eodi0uCkl-K582eMikZk-zghjlpmd7hEld9yhkEl_tB388FluVZ5NFiiIaDFEFrHe9iY3LRE1JceXm9IrXCkLcHUKE3DY6VFcPbPOxb3pmoG70GS70hL_o-0GTPQTuo9boH9SezjPwTWaJdpyEyYzeiw1tXhRYlZGny7e4NcQYFgH5K7bovL13xrC5BYPb9JuhUB6kHLwZlMET5KRN4ahhIYI8psbPB9vwYg=w750-h500-no

mcd3FU0DYrAr40pCWoX37H6qk-j35Ba8zikOPLf2_Zwf8PbALtShRQO-xERj0aj3DGa2i2V8SslMWEEb6qoUsOtGKcPwncZhu4-IPiu6x9Z7e01TSUCun0YpXRY2WAd-VmckbyjxNH_fVYhLGUgWl4pwl559d3Kra8iczdcLfN23FdEoLO0aZ2gytg3wZcwbJaWLK9PEyhE2DD1rUHtC-Raq4mO-rCzRbw6hxjLzmI2Ft8bJntILVoIJdJqUya7h-MPEMVOJ16OXs5M2bzzh9H85EAqxugPlvQoGdTgZye3n8A0jjMNRBhrbV288_FfQUnOD5Y23x4xceBJ3weh14gSzoQtvbxUi-ssf4NHmum_RH1Xj-QmC1ehBp61wcYipNwE0JaSDVFsniO2xfDc2_BSB6Jb4BXL64Y_2XQKlkGPpqecUC6zJ_cpzl4Vqv5omsIGF_GFs2e6dnXjfHBNgufoyXZ9nMUqjlJyzXHrMgkV7xZSfKdQy4rmQ0IbxtXPGJePOFztzYEoYnuqcnrR4Kc8E81jB65KUHXFjRcAXSH76rsJezna348SdTW57p2SKqFE2EpZxjqibsrg1OQ0o69hkJdDFD4SCTfB763xhehAe53MEM1nUFw=w750-h500-no

Baymax didn't have a line so we saw him right after.

GH0IqVIjvg2uaXY2gRAA_iTlXyDx9jzpImZhIj7ys-bxI6_iVjSS58oYDWZ6iGg8ST5ZIjaXmr5w4r_9Fik6LkkK_Bg-7fbXhfOgciCkpcdRa-s9ML8P5aVe0hT2L_lJwp7d7pzyUtESiwYb7bQVMKj_qXsSbIarrHMDeK9B7huJNMT4f6o5j0wG7UKsLliChtafPmorDIdmNcPy8TAtJb0ImTpA_G9-qixX63gOqaPU7zU1bVAc9a6_SLPatx5ZCLcfe60XJEWh57U6QgYKKLro18VpG9VhE04DOZU_nJcFxT_5GX2L3esOKTAt0tH9EvPwmgwwtVhL7eHB2JsLzfN3fGVH5oKm7-khbnX8-W02f1Fx5Ib54IR46AVZaUFuC8RP64E8CGSNE45cts9PW8QAQCl5la1oeKiD-Ew7gTS0pjyLQsYsKpeS8dyu4UDfIXxQ_7O4LeB3YGgVo1pqWVlq8wbe1PYa1oph15ljfOBiTiVvK51aGMnSxcav8MxkN0t_sLhNXaXppfJZc493u9M7keULDyOh9MYhgAs0bufCh6V2SEHE82BOIbccASJ2c7dNnO97mU17C_hlkJWv7X8cf0y_5kfmXzxIeXkVrM0rc6pqqSAYdw=w750-h500-no

z2UtZIYrO06F-QpYD1u_EUtYGj52P5F5-ts3xve_oSghXwmkrTo1MBHK7yRQ3wTI8Cadj2y3WkHd9q3oJVFH99T-hbwwVf6-a9OJuQyFuevy0duM24ld4-OZJsAdx2FmPOa9PXzfugdFkjSQw_bT9IgRCgt1g_xrhyrFJRo40PgeJ2DMidCaPMzWTI_ho2OYt4EbdR7Evclu3MGqpYA-g2aQTTCCiIV8PHou_HDctjNft3E4I0-UgAuXrrQM3KwkJ3P_gdzHfM9KtMDkVHHFEUzatWf2gtdLWVkDaB1AevVCHAsan7UEA3QDyeMo1x_dN8pT6-zoGGJtlQZDGe5mMiL4hTM18AdKSg9LYY_zi3YzJUBnr3P9ycifVMgIFsJ7fUyXW6em6BZezfy-UNEZTNOzkAsDOtAO9r1UFugYvMsSj8mFnUHieCh_VvmN1NNDfPCumfN6guIO8IPONSaehv-zvyKG_fOen2LFPIRVkhchJaQ5pUekyXABs2qApLHwgL0G6OFBhk_Q_GlvPRVW3Rp2lzNjEZ5UAXLtY_HTdpN7sXwU2-KxRncrFfSrBbbuHxrmZP49O045F98OEOFjl4fQ4Il_cpqq5hcjpRgOHk34tZcSHJ9Stw=w426-h638-no

Then we had some FP to use for Soarin'. We always wait for the middle section as it lessens the distortion but I'm happy to note that we ALWAYS got the top row when we did wait. Patience, you must have.

SM878Uuy386IXiVNYpKguNxzyf0kJ2p587cTeHS5O6vcnQycAcIzGeO_B35jzifDsVFJSOf1sZnN71XFrrJsGUF_3bE55BJakEgsVy83DmNADuQ6NldK-F9znwqiUXARsVSFvviKoMs-H1TW5TAFFy-atRD8ASj-topQlCjWuIa7bpSp0_MWQEHp24H_ws42ReM6ZsO4SjeSQyS183nSfaa6rRpuxcUsQ6OeVBLl3rnkslOmR8T7JMslL1ueAnZdVELOZIh5dRr7wpJrU9QDQG8SXlCPIHO0XDnnvo18sok0mgOlTjJNBGTqRAX8RDipG7pHXlj-ZyJ5fz6S_jzZvf7wS7jgMI0LpvCCdbFBt2-48rOXRyhPU_3YM1xwx2MQ-JOX6eJUMhoitgLFwdNzYRE1_LZEOWkCdMdNCugaY6aGu1Lssu45Gp3moSJGVieoW8bDZlW6m0CQJaoGCvdpPp04l9vvMGqVc2LE0aKIX0NpJYRaSIFf42riPf00orYBi4hGM9uSOZghY7-xVSLnzOUOCzpqGdXSkhG938PrjlbhdTSBB3fRDniPCw40AfjfSOSlP9TRhmt4GNYTZlNHDbr8hBjdLArPx68fAp9hFBvA_T6lG13C1Q=w750-h563-no

We didn't really need FP t for LWTL but since we had scheduled it, we used it anyways.

nutSKAQ1sROlteng1xJzm3fTNgpElInHE8gWvMufp7pH_E3MnGEHwORO_S_JmZA47xjX-cBKjS1HwjmjUSeAuL4mnf9RlWh2-1QdXYfRU6yTCHfWVLJGgp62tJforGZ4f7bZFhxJk7qKyJNPegezt_YE_qIe5PhKp0ALaPLn58ymam47vKeVULM5btFhAgirELXOCaxuYBzUmY2l459g3wmY0uIaEQi84GGaAV0jHrdpGB0V6oly-0Ww1EqmwvSvhD3DTtHO_HFpguKtM7t8U3Inf6fsNyss8E5OYGP8Uu2vN0ovNMfFxLNK9FaXv_9Aqm3om-EWGOSM1OUIR9NeOICNZwB4-doblPLYTM3OyqR7BuKeS_JgQD9ZgnRWsKbRQ27qWaQj-6Nv1q1e9aqAFXh-2iZXE-2Lv9tC_9EZ-YKvK_jVUDhoV77e2uU3nawadPb5U-smdQ4tmoSYbDuLnxMEELQhN4aVjz73Km6NXs5AligCEUbhNDd4Rs0lO4bQErnUhI5zOwfAhNpb_kx6wEa9yT_n-FMkEr-q-5Pwl_OtVUIRHhEFKozxavfangaL5JLGmwtd1mQZOGgsVCbAMa1QwsxPpcw2JnHTrcKSIxLK-LMIKd3sgA=w750-h500-no

Qz911Qf-o4zJoMAiZOmqquk0fHtsohags-JPyjtNZPnN0nGIdT-37wynD8M2zjJ7NrX-j2yQUFVl_xxpoFFsyroj7MwDL8GFmXcTYqMzTuTcErZD97btfUSzyi_DoDzEOnoGTWxEFdLUg1MOazitjprZ3W8DmvJ2s7pN1s2dAt8pewwHAqQ8idrTk3GwqEczzVWG4-KqIHr30B0biHRgDEKxbYgjcku1dFREwOOkWJi0MCEVqGVYFSM92slnF6A9FZ6_Asoxw5pPY6paz0PcFUaH5CFQwnBAFG9VAmPDreB5z0WFQBngF1rWgAJl1iadL5p3uPNoA6hVTDfslE74mj2_cPN92zrhVklCv_B3r0Wjq_iga8B5FF9P2p03byIYF1DI0WGGv83U4HWN_QKtzDWwHUXveyxv_c1MtS66vbrF78RV0l2SP0OXH-ANhpLtzjzSP-h_6nnvOP3NgRduVDW38-goJ2Zseb8G_vJH0HHAQtc93Qluk8u-ywTRX15-PnVz_qICasesp1vcBRc_DfwQv_KUyMWvrwEgqpGNin1z2D-amK5xueekQlAFAy6DWICi99gZpn_WQOLlFxAtY8CZxeYiWOWkJ7QBNCV_eAB4st8NLbFyow=w750-h500-no

UTJ7tou2IM2xdUCjuGQcbPcKnC6AxIKkoTBOlHZC3ammqTGpD1cg3iusDYYb1UdMKUgg6RvLvEyfz9KTe-YunNHQKFLc7_Y_GkKtLC1EA3qSx7Za0lA8PqAbvmH-SLr0O6HM26ZVCbejS-gWYF0-PP7iaBitJCKhG1_jNKCn4ZpahOFk-yor6CmB7lI3msi7mr5BDM1d6HRPbIgRdWJK4DF94jNOyudy3ioMQP-Nq7XhPhXjD7UDOOpyuZ61VdVJJBN5iDTT2DkIOgq__rkDpHq48bIsrBN8yiaXuNLM08vOVZyjNyN-pzn5xXwmM5_GmzU1ybUE-8Bn7YQCj5emj2HvjuHeG4V9H1htWd4lp0Ozftty8K7z5aGMrYMc3kdNIIUSRVc6WTDRgGUHMjh0ZOKRCM3eM0kh1FhM9ttm2I-UlCuAz7BrSDbQDU4pU0nNXduLL22Wc7DqnaPjgm_Gyhts-7q7JcRkGKSvrHt4mW2sKtUn7lzF0PJKPOHXi8-KUbhUxOZ7g81zs2sIf7e0Gi0PJKl9AJFo_7poZR9NStwxWUeOnraScufITuqwVGJRJdOmwwkAomUoV1HuNgbKiREBTHcJN7T-b_2-MokJ1ZeFOUUcPrmdrg=w750-h500-no

We had another FP for SE but I didn't feel like going on, so I think I went shopping in Mousegears for a bit before heading to WS.
I don't know how it's possible after our breakfast buffet but I was getting hungry again. #cantstopwontstop

We did stop for a PP picture though.

hGA402Zd7TeePIpuF4hfkXZwdt2KnUnjzCCnOzROtBN1hVwlBmgGVZddNwFjMxhQ46OtLCY52Xwna1niPU-u-8Hhtc76nrkNAKiBTR1gpl8ELKgokMlCb3A2UqXUqHr8CDa183AUsQT_aIWzOgG46-IzmXA9ZJQuUxYSNpgLD8t_X3DNLpVFFaqeI3koilh5MZEALshv7RsC_4lepjlRSMnqIo9MGVwTjaiyPtch195AIC61krEU4SBwMj_DKXD0BruDnG7CBpHDLU1Ozv_A6hxS1JhD9JbRDj-8EJv7ggcciHYtlmov6bkQpu-btPtOyDUYXSJ7L_YrcbUJIF9uN9KABmMWYuBneukqTdelLiK-TRqMY9LFJ7QEeG38ZQ3b7L0y2BclOV5GUyX3njTMxd9J3JoiG7avkptN0Na5k6lSRQnGn4BYL-uVYSnn1CVIkGyGO9V6B1C18at2AX5cYDZa0ALRxAd81u0oXSAT2ReMWWxEB-UrpXKMxybis_Y6axHn60MEjLe0OZ7AfLaAJnkUoeluwIUoHIiiQuo33JT_J9GlH_Ny7DJ-MAJQUeupSQjeZeyadJerKezM_12lXGHEAlRfcMsCPSeK5NOw2tv8cKe83Z0aBw=w750-h500-no

c-VXaQ38EHEp_5TrZnrjAmJnhIame-D3UTuU-qo69qLHaDZ8bjQVbmrnvMSt8iX0jxzvQpwj4AHybE6JOWYEd89EHf8j7W-Ps7lemXE9D3wviqOfeIr-E-GNfWAYEaXZPfzp08jQfmQKR-IcLqMtDC29XgpLIE6xkdj06dFiXmHOE9gTSTNpszjQSar4FjC-dG7AIX_9fpP6Sx94ZXP3G_-umo4lI82tYqjNzLtny7h5CgisTL_QesSbbaxNUYq9F93dtgDLT5gyLx5HQG3I-44u31MUyZAH5xXyrh8F2C37yKQdrPMgu3p2KdQuT5WAGAtHLuXiztsyjeVlNlOkkbkAAe2noKSD5Xt0iICdO2MKcZVVYsGnuxRSxEZn4wN_9N0lrhFdU_pefyTAxfieE3oU_NNdpR-j60i6NVP0LG7-PmkA9711dkekStqX93wFvT56_pb_MXYJ9TbquaAki8mdDYXQOgZObOPo-WR7rVkY9sDiqLqnWW3s76G5R6S8G8nLLBaV-lpsDleGKELjpilvMwE3ilieailGDMn_w2-DNu_ki0WuF2CyDvvMhPJO5XGPfgsrFfwruS0e6Ocxp7UgmuAm8Qodn_u_0KinQLQWHfrkhJkAyA=w426-h638-no

Our first stop was the Urban Farm Eats where I got a watermelon salad. It was really good and refreshing. You can't tell in the picture below but there are chunks of watermelon under the arugula.

gWKKG-Au-vt9Pvzhbb1bELod1AD275GmCtjrA9QepesOBKkQZPrUj538uxha22SneT_f8qxq-lYnO4lZ99aaEsjYngQu0757edho4XUc9atXSZaq21HO2H6EoKeOt4oPY6L0NMcuZQNt8R9uuFLmbsVwbdkzdvDiGunqkPh1kXQLgqc-nWOv-N3pfkBrozmFrTKc0PHTIb6DlVKh3D69mPD4gOQyQV3FxL90_oYZg3UegSgD5qoXwtnoMofBCmjBdR93So_bpHE-bpmQHE0oD5B6sQyl-TgKvWd9mjwBxdq18UZ0wH5z2gt5u7o1QEQ_VSWKBJbBvV7NhBKRAdjcWKOWtBAX1QwRFyOAyAGW6If-qeMAOVO7la95y4e2DlNq-yG9pnE8uVTgG56d86XlBq8AMKjNk9knxPZ1UyjZ5D-o70pbTc7jhZEjp2LCDVN0znE8FJyh2tdCMysie3IaO8gBfCJlp7hxbIVI0qKxA44knqbgS-m8BmUndDNoOit4SIZZnlfGL_tGH_f8uhk8VS0Ct01KlRvPAwW6nw4IrIbIJx-J-pKtthTyLFERKGn5YsYVa5TJzwjpaXKSJ7Hdr5rs3TKlk1y65PGAXH015agdiHD48ZCLpA=w750-h563-no

Watermelon Salad with Pickled Onions, B&W Gourmet Farms Baby Arugula, Feta and Balsamic Reduction

Look at this crazy tiered garden. I thought it was cool.

1oK7_sk9XMJUGXVjsUPBIDDtswJQcrbti9pjVJ73ZfYflT3H7QI36mXR4aJRSZ3Jth1b5PIW5LrIiTraSBfgjjVLrkzSXkF4Ih-tinPThb1t9LOV4iiO27tkTD8xUE9FLdsdH_bC09j-5AOP3FHpGL6fAbKpG4BaBdQXatXTBH0YldZfLcr6sfNEYsUyxZg61alBcvq7sgLIHBIATCTDSwGc_ys7_WQbokUfxwYiFIoyKz2ge4k-tQ82pjQhATwP09yLYYqhXO7a7Zu4P7nNgjpbP699CtjjRVRCPnrHuQxSIbRkA19sEs4pZRcIkC-ZeVD7tFgtEwdycLlMpMMzpc-zhXmbhq616KWXSo6pg2mND2n7zbK0vKCO0-hZnhzIjkm7i33XokbEcJADeoxWxlQvA5mVbzB3m728F_bRBLe6_0nmyluAhj1G-4rn6GMYDpAo-bzPx3ufhlR_Lwi9UwisIxuEiNDQP1_tfrbDS7lgXB8lXWfdXgRzdDsT25ZTY3UcT8m0amy1rTgih8FUVihoUalMkDFko2kqEWl0rh2pOvf43dKbh1vcIRDmct8yNai1v1ZDiDmE3Bf_a65PEB_xjgvTYjb-Oe4srNxxw8Lf4XWzA36zIA=w479-h638-no

Then from Northern Bloom we got the scallop dish. It was very good. I like my scallops with a nice hard sear while still being tender inside and this didn't disappoint at all.

h8Cg_2TmHtZrQAGCwCmF7W6XC8RhPQLv6ashioCYuk7214M-SI65N0Yju0vNn_9JDrlKiZpbf-OqbLrtCidzbvQEyd3bICgjqbYgUEN8KBY6WEpX-KB5etevGUB1Lm3W_g8l_f5SOKs72iEvF5YC7h_za7s42-kda0n_MBQCKQYNin2LMRIOZdSSifAUgKS6pN60auG0l2Z06j8vbb2Ocp0XYfI7kD7EG6Ri-dN8n6AZ8zVWaNM3cbZQFfa7ICkt_25PH-M87BaX0kvTKKm4uUW6pCpZJKSNTd5KVMiYfhTf3xZoJuDNfmxeRrfhEd_wgFrL7oMx_qActq_JFsUljs1xmEgCx370uklXrBgN2ZFNLxyyBynUAeX1XXHE3lLgRRq4CJ2DJoSd-bBLCImlmWtxl6gZ-IePFkElar7MXWwRONzAcrl1300PvH_ElrVOgPchNlOlSNsP2wHpjgUdw47pxe9OSRQJ9ADzUvRg3S1ugEMIlDh4YDNo-cL9Jikgr7Qf1nLHw4VOSZ9GhMnAa-9VFvZh3nXA0zQCNsZ47DIL12geuPCCm2HIjEeyf9I5V3uoFgal1AyeRH-UHHXW3gKLXDufBz6sc6eXS0kOVcMwU8lW_1nejA=w479-h638-no
YJs5ReyWStb3Y6B6lNJd8_6U5WzBol_lo6efHvpbhXx0kJx27Q6oyVXd9m1i27gkeHJX3WinYfKxc6MXW7TkwAxGAOtOuqhP2_2YJcRhUrwMbh7_lVdUKy7iGkuh0LjXmGN0t7opwRX7CQPJu9hx0zEXpdX2GLTTcoo4LWYa10qeXKXDDhNiBF8kHq0x4TtKDa_1fnIJ3_gFssRi6eyeyYTM-17tVh9lwprx9_s2M1kpOi0JYxIeosLxuFpvHa-k4mxXBsBRTuOL3adUQ11AIp_u38xXu8Q8XMnBpxn5E5LH2Q1yALm98M4e77d8qJPYm2pAiAi1VcBKgDx9jj8TO5nTDDq6vWV8g_KcNxpE2yJwcRijMWYxJLqzOwsVCCLK2nC9DAOBSHlwIhdJ3aiZo23qNQv6YniVEd7Q7OtkV50T-TEaZ7_89VmRjW9idnWThAeJZeKEzraUf0aX3_VmqfE4-lcaMt9TRKyISZRTWlmHxXIS_3HiQYBTrcqHMv7flYH92y57t_IVPDIkCgYnJxFydpOmuhmEYVsiQNNPkFYvjpgvkw9EtxN-1bX2r2eHWGT0oDVEQeFjxfastf8qP6hugoYipUsfTXFjDTy4rPEIzwq-y3odkQ=w479-h638-no

Seared Scallops with French Green Beans, Butter Potatoes, Brown Butter Vinaigrette and Apple wood Smoked Bacon

And from Cider House we got the corned beef and cabbage and the lemon scone. I am not sure why I got the corned beef, maybe it was a DH pick but it didn't sound like something I'd choose. I thought it was just ok and DH probably ate most of it anyways.

nJyBBmkC2t8CDpLwQdQ2OHIhOgSGx6b7spZNU13TpVp0c5CMryh-pJHHSJHPRoiIGqpga0qXomah5ffc1kkXyn2nJX6QpXQ6uyFNnjx_UE2fqvhxxtV8ffPi2ESH9uCgzMqb1INcvgidgxc2WiK1hdQJNmQb_fydRWHB80napO-kDvN96SanTq7P4-w5V3QqsjQIOhwhgVF4XaVMsJKx81c5M0SKpVkZuQHSkrXghFiY5Hsul5TZEjdj_ZMlIu8aR8tIv_UwsAPu3BYXgOKEjA3zE-01J6SzlEWgGTx_WmY5L0M04V_SR-scFX3uGhl6p2ag3HVSuULvtMRl4uP9owLMfXGhL4mJsSDciLKGld_Y2F_QZA0Nw9uxXtSABXHR5ROoIZ3Pcbgv2RTqkRIXVtkeEAJ8KmwN2xHixbYYvTW7zMRs9Dvdwa9b9kd1aRZ1grlktRR8BFvrfG4DSEBqZhUyoG5noCt9OfhAapP-wkVt9Sr8AA1tRm8u0X7HeoHfgetBCfSluerfSTBIkVL5ld1pZXJ_btpgRLqvTrEsOAH3M0jvmXlHkMGLdKKaKfjMN-Ypgq7tXqeJDiwsOUvHSAmja5ulKAZmUo2gKF4j_KVwWpADLbfiZQ=w750-h563-no

Pear Cider-brined Shredded Corned Beef with Braised Cabbage and Branston Dressing with Pears

The scone however, was quite nice. I like how it's served with the tart creme fraiche and the sweet berry jam for a contrast in flavors.

eHbBdugENA3CE3XhBLgD1y_CmMnrDz4sIKLvOix1SVQvEAPRIOjom5N73GLJxm_QN9DdWA3MbVThdAXz4vKhMtiQ7nP2MZ5a0X1H4f5UPp_V5dd7W9IDw5R1SveC1EfVcjTIpZSnInV3HnhLRYGsJzIb0x7pcn3Pma_MncsSw1F9EKbGh5TjOgFQjXcIqXhCm9RtB2yGGhlImRURnU2G9wF4ArQ3wVaJsVUZirA__aKaKGhwlArzgJ3Vj_6WH5b7Xdwd2pSo8meHg-ivEui0GWSs81EVcdJ_8vLLrH-FgBmIYz81VxLyUKBNL4QHkmiPrlXL5QgoPZj5ux63QG3iPafSnljEU4_owKUwVy6dHaxa-bfIrhsIW0Tj564-EYhmD3pUQpWY8utxs-AjW1pSOkReH7r1OEk7KoGhlblVEgb_PdfIn0X2Le0JpVPy1MGbQGyrjJjSYlPIRcUbrJN-YIJsVpQwyHWIQ3aG1SXBBtCCvDVYrbDxxcUy6U1e5rAfDK6MWqiPygXsrrmECxF53W1qF59NAWilC6moJ4MX1mRJdE0W6LFMkqvZXnwX-pR98yg-SGPvcujO3OMCLM59JaLggnYVYxapamiq_oJVoU6oPx7FM_o51g=w750-h563-no

Freshly Baked Lemon Scone with Crème Fraîche and Mixed Berries

We headed out of WS at that time as we had an appointment with some superheroes. We were heading to Disney Springs to watch Guardian's of the Galaxy Vol 2 which had just come out that week. We walked back to the Boardwalk as we thought that was the easiest spot to get a bus to Disney Springs.

As we were walking back I had a chance to get on Facebook and saw that Star Lord and Baby Groot had just launched their meet n greet at DHS!!! Not only that, but there were BABY GROOT souvenir cups. OMG!! I am never in the parks on the day that something new launches. I decided then that we'd have to head over to DHS after our dinner at Homecoming to see if we could do both the meet n greet and get myself a cup. I was going to watch Illuminations but I guess we'll save that for another time. Baby Groot cup was calling my name!

Coming up in the next post...Disney Springs, Homecoming, and some heroes from another Galaxy far far away...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!