• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best days for Each Park. Help!

CanadianMinnie

Would love to live in Cindy's Castle
I know there are traditionally better days for each park for lower crowds, but I seem to have forgotten everything! I really feel like I am cramming for a test! ;)
Help!

According to the Unofficial Guide 2004...

Summer go to....

Magic Kingdom-Friday & Saturday

MGM-Monday & Friday

Epcot-Saturday & Sunday

Animal Kingdom-Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday

The rest of the year...

Magic Kingdom-Friday & Wednesday

MGM-Thursday & Friday

Epcot-Monday & Thursday

Animal Kingdom-Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday

Thank-you, both, that is exactly what I was looking for. I can always count on everyone at these boards!

Gotta jet outta here!:smooth:

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

I just have to question this:

Summer go to...
Magic Kingdom-Friday & Saturday??
And
The rest of the year...
Magic Kingdom-Friday & Wednesday??

Now, I don't have any experience with MK during the summer, but I have always heard to avoid it on Saturdays! As for the rest of the year, we went to WDW in early Dec., and on a Tues MK was empty. On that Friday afternoon, it was packed!
I am not trying to "argue" with the Unofficial Guide, I just want to know if this is really true. I have MK planned for Tues this trip, would Wed be less crowded?

I'll be arriving the weekend of Super Soaps at MGM, before Nov. 11 (Vet's Day). What's the best park of the three remaining parks to visit on our first day, the Sunday? What about Vet's Day itself - on a holiday which is the best park to visit>

Originally posted by MrsMud
I just have to question this:

Summer go to...
Magic Kingdom-Friday & Saturday??
And
The rest of the year...
Magic Kingdom-Friday & Wednesday??

Now, I don't have any experience with MK during the summer, but I have always heard to avoid it on Saturdays! As for the rest of the year, we went to WDW in early Dec., and on a Tues MK was empty. On that Friday afternoon, it was packed!
I am not trying to "argue" with the Unofficial Guide, I just want to know if this is really true. I have MK planned for Tues this trip, would Wed be less crowded?

According to the guide book, in the summer, people use the weekends for travel days, making it a good day for the park. And, Saturdays used to be the early entry day for the MK, but now Sunday & Thursday are the ee days.

I have our MK days as Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday, for our upcoming early December trip...hope I picked the right days!

In the past I followed the Unofficial touring plans and they worked out great for us. Good luck and have a great time! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter