Best days of the week for lower crowds

I would say that it won’t matter the day of the week when it opens. They will be limiting the number of people, so I would bet most days would be the same.
That is true at first but hopefully not forever (we can wish). I do think it might be like that for the forseeable future though!

We went in February. Planned around all school breaks. Calendar said it was supposed to be a ghost town. We were at the park Sunday - Thursday and it was always busy!! Sunday ended up being the slowest day, though!

At least for the foreseeable future, I think historical trends need to be thrown out the window, both given the expected crowd limits plus the number of people who will have switched their children to homeschooling/online learning, who may now have the flexibility to go midweek, when they couldn't before.

I assume much will also depend on what DL is going to do with their local guests who have passes - presumably their goal will be to attract non-locals like my family, who will stay in their hotels, eat their food and pay a much higher per day cost to enter the parks, as opposed to those who ordinarily come to the parks on a whim (please, please, please know that I'm not taking a shot at locals - if I didn't live a four hour flight away, you bet that I would get a cheap pass and come to the parks as often as I could).

Again, everything I'm saying is merely me talking out of my proverbial rear end...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter