Best discount WDW tickets

CaperRD

Earning My Ears
Hello! Staying off Disney property, haven’t bought park tickets yet. Not park hopper, just 4 day park tickets. Plus 1 day universal. I’ve heard of undercover tourist. Is that the best? Flying from Winnipeg.
TIA!

UCT is good. Also check out the official ticket Center. I think the latter is cheaper but the former ships to Canada.

Hello! Staying off Disney property, haven’t bought park tickets yet. Not park hopper, just 4 day park tickets. Plus 1 day universal. I’ve heard of undercover tourist. Is that the best? Flying from Winnipeg.
TIA!
When is your trip? I'm hoping soon they'll release the deals for spring and hopefully another Canadian ticket discount. If you can, you may want to wait to see what it is this year.

Going this October! Halloween week.
So your Fastpass window will be opening up soon. I'm sure others can tell you when the Canadian discount was released last year, I believe it was after school had started, so too late for your trip. I've only purchased through Disney so I'm no good to you on where the best place to buy is. Have a great trip.

Park Savers
https://www.parksavers.com/

We only tried this once... it was a little cheaper for us than UCT, but seen reviews of many ppl having good experiences with them too.

We use new credit cards for the bonus offer, to buy discounted Best Buy and Target gift cards online, to then go in store and buy Disney gift cards with those discounted BB or Target cards, to then buy next Dec. 2019 tickets this year to save the approx. 5% increase in early Feb. We did the official Disney because this was part of free dining package where you have to buy PH tickets (and we're APs).

When I was looking, Undercover Tourist was the cheapest. Ticket delivery was quick and had no issues whatsoever. Canadian Resident offer was released in November of last year.

We did quick search this past week and Undercover Tourist was like a dollar cheaper than Parksavers. Think there might be an UT discount for signing up for the Mousesavers newsletter with code, and Amex seems to occasionally have a bonus offer for a lump sum cash back for buying UT tickets with Amex.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter