best disney cruise price

luv2sail

Earning My Ears
Where have you (the experts :-) found the best place to get the best cruise prices for disney? I appreciate your input.
thanx

There was a special in the Boston Globe this weekend for some cruises through this December for $599/pp/cat 11. That is just about as cheap as I have seen, outside of FL res rates of course! Other than that, we rebook on board before we leave and seem to get a great rate.:D

I got the best price through AAA after checking a couple other online places. I think I got 4 quotes or so, Something to watch out for is some quotes include port charges and taxes and some don't. JMHO

We went through travelocity.com. There are four of us and we booked two category 11 rooms (which have been upgraded to Categroy 9!!) and our total was $1,646.00 for all four of us!

Just wish to remind posters that prices may not be useful to others unless you mention length of cruise and departure date.

The number one way to save money on your cruise is to choose category 9 or higher. (duh) Categories 5 through 10 all have the same size cabins, the only differences are whether you get a verandah or porthole and location.

The number two way to save money on your cruise is to sail at an unpopular time, e.g. January, September, early December.

I know these are straightforward but they have much more effect on what you pay than any discounts that may be available.

Originally posted by erikthewise
Just wish to remind posters that prices may not be useful to others unless you mention length of cruise and departure date.

The number one way to save money on your cruise is to choose category 9 or higher. (duh) Categories 5 through 10 all have the same size cabins, the only differences are whether you get a verandah or porthole and location.

The number two way to save money on your cruise is to sail at an unpopular time, e.g. January, September, early December.

I know these are straightforward but they have much more effect on what you pay than any discounts that may be available.

I couldn't agree more! Very well stated! Plus, Early Booking Savings is fantastic AND if you have a Disney Visa, use it for your deposit and you'll get onboard credit and not pay interest rate for 6 months (I think it's 6 months).

I have heard a lot of people mention that allseastravel.com has good prices, and I was wondering if that is more the case when you book closer to your cruise date. It seems like they have about the same prices as Dreams Unlimited when you book with 'early booking savings'. But as you book closer, the price of cruises through DU goes up because the price of cruises through DCL goes up. BUT allseastravel.com seems to have prices 'locked in' at the early booking rate even as you get close to your cruise date.

Is that what is happening with them? They buy 'blocks' of rooms at a early booking savings rate, and then they pass that on to their customers who may be booking just a few months or weeks before the cruise?

Just curious.
DJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter