Best Epcot Resort for Large Adult Group?

Which Epcot Area Resort is Best for a Large Group of Adults?

• Boardwalk Inn

• Beach Club

• Yacht Club

• Swan

• Dolphin

Results are only viewable after voting.

msteddom

We always wait in line in California (something)
A bunch of my college friends and I are thinking about doing a Disney World trip here in the next few years as sort of a mini reunion. So of course I have to start that daydreaming/planning RIGHT NOW! I've only stayed ina moderate, but I think by the time this trip happens we'll beable to afford a deluxe. I like the Epcot area because it's in the middle of all the action. So here's my question to all of you. Which of the Epcot area resorts would be best for a group of about 10 adults in their late 20s and why? And please do tell me why, I need all the info. I can get. Thanks!!!

Rather than vote, I'll post an alternate suggestion. Why not rent points from a Disney Vacation Club member and stay in a couple of nice, big villas at the Boardwalk Villas or Beach Club Villas? You could rent two two-bedroom villas, or split it up even more if you like. Then you'd have two bathrooms, a kitchen and a washer/dryer in each unit, plus plenty of room to get together in one if you wanted.

Check out the DVC rent/trade board here if you're interested. There's an FAQ at the top of the page.

I have stayed at the Beach Club twice and the Dolophin. The Dolphin appeals to a more adult crowd., less kids around.It has more adult restaurants: Shulas, Blue Zoo, Kimonos. It also has a 24 hour restaurant.

melissa, how have you been?

i voted for the Dolphin... even though Boardwalk is my home resort!
i agree that maybe renting a few villas from a DVC member might be a good idea, but then again, the Dolphin does seem to have slightly more of an adult-oriented atmosphere.

there just seem to be more spaces to hang out at the Dolphin.
now of course you don't necessarily have to be staying at the Dolphin to enjoy those spaces (bars, etc.) but it might be nice to be able to hang out there, and go upstairs to your room w/o going outside of the hotel.

are your friends all Disney fanatics though?
i know most of my friends my age (i'm in my mid-20s too) aren't big on WDW, so they'd probably rather stay at the Dolphin.
actually they probably wouldn't want to have a reunion at WDW. :p
Vegas would be more to their taste... ;)

but if your friends want to be immersed in Disney-everything, then go for BWV or BWI.

good luck planning!

I voted for the BC - because of the swimming pool.

however I think your nights will be spend at PI - so maybe you should consider SSR if you are going after May it will be up and running then.

this is a DVC resort so it has WDW transportation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter