Best Friends On Site Boarding

While we don't have pets ourselves we do know a couple of people who have boarded their puppies here. The place is really nice and they were all impressed.

I've boarded my dog there a few times and really liked it! I can't speak for my dog but he didn't seem traumatized like he was from a boarding kennel in our home town so that was another positive. They sent me a picture of my fur baby about halfway through the stay each time and I like that I had the option to go visit him if I decided to. I definitely recommend it and will be taking him there again next year during one of our trips.

Is the price more/less then boarding your animal at home? If you are flying to Disney, seems there would be a lot of other issues associated with bringing a pet. Even if driving, might make the trip more complicated.

Is the price more/less then boarding your animal at home? If you are flying to Disney, seems there would be a lot of other issues associated with bringing a pet. Even if driving, might make the trip more complicated.

For me, the cost per night is more than the lower end kennels where I live. But my dog does well when we drive places with him (I wouldn't want to try to take him when we fly) and for me it would cost around the same price to board him at home for the the length of time that we'd be gone vs the 4 or 5 nights at Best Friends. For instance, the last time I boarded my dog near home, it was $30 or $31 per night for 7 nights. The most recent visit to Best Friends, we drove and he was boarded for 4 nights there and I think it was $47 per night. I know they knock off a dollar or so per night if you are staying on property or if you are a DVC member, so it might have been $46. In March of 2019 I know it was $45 a night when I boarded him at Best Friends (I found the receipt).

So even at $31 per night near home, it was $217 plus tax for 7 days.
At $47 per night for the 4 nights at Best Friends it would have been $188 plus tax.

I think most people who are looking into boarding at Best Friends are comfortable taking their dog on the trip anyway.

My Aunt and Uncle used it a lot. They are CM and when they have work shifts that they know will leave their dog home alone for a long time they will board him there. They love it. The staff their know Sam and what meds he needs to be given. Sam always seem happy about being there. I have been there and it is a nice facility. The outdoor play yard is great.

I've boarded my dog there a few times and really liked it! I can't speak for my dog but he didn't seem traumatized like he was from a boarding kennel in our home town so that was another positive. They sent me a picture of my fur baby about halfway through the stay each time and I like that I had the option to go visit him if I decided to. I definitely recommend it and will be taking him there again next year during one of our trips.

I also like having the option to visit her. Thank you for your recommendation!

My Aunt and Uncle used it a lot. They are CM and when they have work shifts that they know will leave their dog home alone for a long time they will board him there. They love it. The staff their know Sam and what meds he needs to be given. Sam always seem happy about being there. I have been there and it is a nice facility. The outdoor play yard is great.
That makes me happy! My dog is getting older, and we have very few kennels at home. I don't care for any of them. Thank you for this information!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!