Best gift for 15 year old dog sitter

NADINENURSE

Mouseketeer
Please help, will b going to EPCOT, dog sitter 15 year old male neighbor baby sitting my 3 month old semi toleit trained puppy, well she almost all the time goes on puppy papers, they have a Great Pyrnees she is also... I am paying him $100 for the week , what can I get him as a Disney gift. He skate boards and is a great kid. Thank you

Kids that age like hoodies but are kind of getting past those with themed decorations although something small like marvel or Star Wars might work.
Does he have an iPhone or iPad. He might like a themed cover for either.
a skateboard bag?
or he might just like a nice tip.

Lol he is getting $100, husband wants to get him a 15 year old girl, I hit husband, lol, besides kid is cute has has a couple of girls already... the sweat shirt good idea ....will search but what is cool will have to find a random 15 year old at Disney to ask

Teens tend to like the Mitsukoshi store in Japan at Epcot.
They have a lot of unique candy and treats that are fun to taste!
DD got a sweatshirt with ramen noodles on it....

A Captain America shield pullover hoodle sweatshirt in black. You can probably find this on the internet. iendgame.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!