Best Hotel POOL in Orlando?

boatergal

Earning My Ears
My husband, 6 year old daughter and I are coming down the last week of April just to do IOA. She is dino crazy! We wanted to use one day to enjoy the pool as an activity and the other to do the park.

What is the best hotel pool in all of Orlando? (pretty, slides, atmosphere)

Also, how are lines at IOA on a Tuesday at very end of April or first week of May. Don't know if it is worth the $$ to stay at a Universal property just for the Xpass.

My girls love the pools, too! We have been the last 3 years the first week of May. It is perfect swimming weather (pretty warm). We have stayed at ASMO, AKL, RPR, and HRH as well as off-site. This year we are trying CSR in March because I have heard the pool area is great. I really hope to stay in the POLY next time. I walked around the Beach Club; they had an awesome pool, but I was afraid I couldn't see them in some areas. The pool at Hard Rock was the favorite with my girls. They loved the slide and atmosphere. They also liked the pool at RPR, but missed getting to slide. AKL pool was just ok, but the animals were fantastic. (The pool was crowded even though pretty big.) I would definitely stay on site for FOTL if you can swing it financially. It spoils you! We have 3 girls under 8 and it really lets us see a lot more of the park.

You can also pool hop at the Universal hotels. The pool at Portofino Bay is really neat. My kids loved it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter