Best Italian dinner please....

We are coming soon to Disney's Yacht Club and I have reservations one night at Trattoria El Forno for dinner. I have been checking reviews and they haven't been very good. We have been to Italy in Epcot for dinner when it was Alfredo. We wanted an easy going night just walking to dinner from the resort any Italian restaurant ideas? We have a 7 and 16 year old.

We really enjoyed Via Nappoli. I have also read that Il Mulino at either Swan or Dolphin is very good-and a short walk or boat ride from YC.

We were too tired to go to Disney Springs for dinner one night so we wandered over to Trattoria al Forno from Beach Club and got some pizza. We liked it! Never had anything else there though (and the particular pizza we liked the most isn't on the current menu). But yeah, if you don't want to go there, I'd try Il Mulino. I haven't been there yet, but always read good things.

After trying the arancini from Il Mulino at the Swan & Dolphin Food and Wine Classic last year, my friends and I decided to try the restaurant for dinner. It was excellent! Not on the dining plan, but worth every penny. I'm counting the days until I can go back!!

Il Mulino is by far the best Italian we've had on property. We didn't care for Trattoria a couple years ago but it was BAD. We do like Via Napoli and Tutto Italia, and Mama Melrose is ok, but Il Mulino is tons better than them all. As the pp said they don't take the dining plan though.

I agree that Il Mulino is by far the best Italian restaurant on property. They have a great wine list. The pastas are fantastic. The pork chops are probably the best my husband has ever eaten. The portions are huge. They allow you to order a half portion at half the price. I can't even finish the half portion. I hope to have my review with plenty of pictures up tonight or tomorrow if you want to take a look. For what you get, the price is excellent.

I was hoping to add Il Mulino to my own plans but there are so many new restaurants in DS this trip. So I added Bice at Portofino instead during the Universal portion of our trip.

Via Napoli has the best pizza in the parks. Strangely enough, the pizza at Splitsville is actually a close second.

Another vote for Il Mulino. Not only does it have lovely food, but the ambiance is quite nice, as well. A big plus is that you can do small plates which is great for sharing or for smaller appetites.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter