Best lounge/small plates inside the parks

tinkerbelletreasure

DIS Veteran
We are in the parks 5 days, but only 4 nights in the hotel so our dining credits will not cover 2 park meals. I’m thinking we might just graze and enjoy some appetizer type things on days when we have big meals planned for later. An example, we have Chef Mickey scheduled for dinner one night and we’ll be in HS at lunch time. I was thinking we might do the meat and cheese plate at Hollywood Brown Derby lounge. Are there any others that I should be considering, especially at the other parks.

We love Nomad Lounge, attached to Tiffins in AK. They have excellent small plates (Togarashi-spiced tuna bowls, sliders (both beef and Impossible), fish tacos, the Tiffins bread service, etc.). We actually plan one dinner each trip at Nomad - usually three or four small plates is enough for the two of us to share. The lounge itself is gorgeous, and we have been lucky enough to find a space, either inside or on the beautiful outside patio, without much trouble. Nice choices of wines by the glass.

Nomad for sure; one of our favourites. Baseline Tap & Grill has a nice charcuterie platter too. If you're in Epcot, you can pop out to some of the lounges in the Boardwalk area like Abracadabar, Crew Cup Lounge and I think Ale & Compass has snacks too. It's quite a walkable distance through the IG if you're up by the World Showcase.

We really enjoyed having a wine flight and cheese at the Tutto Italia wine cellar in Epcot. They had meat and pasta dishes available too.

And Ale and Compass lounge was a WONDERFUL surprise on our trip last week!

My favorite places for small plates:
Epcot: Spice Road Table
HS: Brown Derby Lounge
AK: Nomad's Lounge

I haven't found any place in the MK that's really standout. Maybe Skipper's Canteen but certainly not at the level of the other places.

Tutto Gusto in Epcot, Nomad Lounge in AK, Baseline taphouse in HS. Dont go to the MK except to watch fireworks every 3 or 4 years so no clue whats there.

My favorite places for small plates:
Epcot: Spice Road Table
HS: Brown Derby Lounge
AK: Nomad's Lounge

I haven't found any place in the MK that's really standout. Maybe Skipper's Canteen but certainly not at the level of the other places.
Tutto Gusto in Epcot, Nomad Lounge in AK, Baseline taphouse in HS. Dont go to the MK except to watch fireworks every 3 or 4 years so no clue whats there.

100% agree with all of these. It's not a trip for me without a Cobb Salad at BD, a sample platter at Spice Roads, anything from Nomad's and meat and cheese plate at Tutto Gusto. Mmmmm, now I'm hungry.

I am not sure when you are going, but if you are going during F& W or F & G then the booths at Epcot have some great small plates. I also agree with Nomad Lounge, although the sliders can be a hit or a miss. But the Churros and dipping sauces are wonderful at Nomad's.

You could also get the Fish & Chips in Epcot and get an outside table and people watch ;)

If you pop over to Sanaa- go to their lounge/bar area and order the bread service and a couple of apps. You won't regret it.

AK - Nomad
EPCOT - Tutto Gusto, Spice Road has great small plates
HS - Brown Derby Lounge, some like Tune-In Lounge at 50's Prime Time

I forgot Spice Road Table - I definitely second that one. And the views are great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!