Best Nachos at Disneyland/DCA/DTD

I like both - nachos at Whitewater and at the Cove Bar, which also has sirloin nachos - those were tasty.

I'm also a fan of Whitewater Snacks nachos, and have gotten them at the pool at GCH as well(same). I haven't gotten nachos at Tortilla Jos, but I could eat the chips and guac there all day!

Everyone has mentioned the main ones. The lobster (or tri tip) nachos from Cove Bar are definitely the best. I am ambivalent to the White Water Snacks or Tortilla Jo's ones (they are basically the same). But I do love the new nachos that are in Hollywoodland in DCA. They are at the cart that is across from the drink stand right behind the bathroom. They are yummy, spicy chicken nachos. They were there for Summer of Heroes but then they moved all that food over to the other cart when it ended. They are so good.

White Water Snacks! Grab a table outside,very cool back there, quiet, and a nice break from the parks!! YUMMY Nacho's!

--Lori

But I do love the new nachos that are in Hollywoodland in DCA. They are at the cart that is across from the drink stand right behind the bathroom. They are yummy, spicy chicken nachos. They were there for Summer of Heroes but then they moved all that food over to the other cart when it ended. They are so good.

YES! They're called "Obviously Nachos" and they're at the Studio Catering Co in Hollywoodland. I love those. So glad they kept them after Summer of Heroes.

Love lobster nachos! But they are expensive and may be time consuming due to the wait for sit down service. We used to get White Water nachos every single trip but last time they were literally sitting in a puddle of grease. It was so gross that we just returned them and got a pizza instead. Not sure I would give them another try.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts