Best Non-character breakfast?

Octoberbaby

DIS Veteran
So...we have the Deluxe dining plan for our trip in May. I need a breakfast adr for our HS day, but I don't want a character meal. We are staying at the YC, and already have an adr for Ale and Compass on another morning. I'm not sure if I want to just do Ale and Compass again, or if there are other ideas you guys can give me on where we could go for breakfast. It would need to be on the ddp, and not have characters. Also, we are not planning on Rope dropping HS that day, so we wouldn't be in any rush.

So...we have the Deluxe dining plan for our trip in May. I need a breakfast adr for our HS day, but I don't want a character meal. We are staying at the YC, and already have an adr for Ale and Compass on another morning. I'm not sure if I want to just do Ale and Compass again, or if there are other ideas you guys can give me on where we could go for breakfast. It would need to be on the ddp, and not have characters. Also, we are not planning on Rope dropping HS that day, so we wouldn't be in any rush.

Trattoria Al Forno has a non-character breakfast option.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!