Best Of Bawb Podcast

fav's=mets&mickey

Love ONE MAN'S DREAM WORLD, But MISS BAWB
I KNOW THIS IS THE LAST THING ON YOUR MIND GUYS, BUT ONCE YOU GET A CHANCE AND SINCE I KNOW IT WILL BE HARD TO ACTUALLY DO A PODCAST WITHOUT HIM, HOW ABOUT A BEST OF BOB PODCAST. LIKE THE COSTAGUATEMEXIRICO SEGMENT WITH THE PARADE OF IMMIGRANTS. THE DOLE WHIP HEIST, INTERVENTIONS, AND MORE OFCOURSE, AND ALSO AS THE SHOW NOTES HAVE LINKS TO HIS VIDEOS LIKE THE STARWARS EVENT. i REALLY MISS BOB AND EVERYTIME I THINK OF THE PODCAST, OR JUST LOG ONTO WDWINFO.COM IT JUST BRINGS THOUGHTS OF BOB AND I START TO CHOKE UP. I AM REALLY GOING TO MISS THAT GUY. BUT FORGET I NEVER WILL. I NEVER KNEW HIM PERSONALLY BUT BECAUSE OF A MEETING THAT HE HAD WITH MY CO-WORKER AT THE END OF ILLUMINATIONS 25 AT THE END OF THE PODCAST SHOW THAT FOLLOWED HE MENTIONS ME. HE SAID "HI HECTOR" KIND OF MAKING ME HIS ANTHONY FOR A DAY. i REALLY GREW CLOSER TO HIM FOR THAT AND WILL NEVER ERASE THAT EPISODE FROM MY IPOD. I MISS YOU BAWB. TAKE CARE AND SAY HIIGH TO WALT FOR ALL OF US.:hug:

I'm sure when Pete and the rest of the podcast crew are ready, they will honor Bob on the podcast. Pete has always conducted himself and the podcast with dignity and respect for all and I'm sure this will be no different.

Assuming nobody on the crew has issue with it, if anyone can point me to the specific episodes that have the segments in question, I'd love to put them together into a "Best of Bawb" montage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter