Best onsite breakfast

magicmouse2

DIS Veteran
Other than CRT we have done this many times and find it a bit boring now. Where can you get the best breakfast:confused: :D :yo-yo:

I enjoy kona kafe. The tonga toast is good and they have your other "basic" breakfast choices. Plus I really like their choices of juice.

whispering canyon cafe at WL serves a good breakfast as does trail's end buffet at FW. olivia's at OKW is very good as is boatwright's at POR. these are a few we have enjoyed.:tongue:

Not sure what you're looking for... here are a few picks.

Character: Chef Mickeys is fun, lots of characters, good buffet selection.

Non-Character: The bomas buffet is great. great food selection.

Something different: Tonga Toast at Kona Cafe! Wacky fun at Whispering Canyon

Quiet fine dining: Grand Floridian Cafe. Pricey, but good food/service.

Counter Service: sorry. I draw a blank.

gosh. we love breakfast at WDW.

Whispering Canyon is a must do for breakfast.

We also love Spoodles and Donalds Breakfastasaurus.

I always felt Spoodles was the best when they had the buffet. Even after the buffet stopped, I still feel their breakfast is as good as any restaurant on property. I have also really enjoyed Whispering Canyon at WL for breakfast too. The servers are very playful and our meal was excellent.

I haven't tried it yet, but I want to try Trail's End sometime.

Oh, I almost forgot.....Fresh at the Dolphin is awesome for breakfast.....we ate there last trip. It is more expensive than the other restaurants I mentioned above, but is excellent. It is also excellent at lunch. If you go here, prepare to eat a lot and to make it your big meal of the day.

Our families' pick would be 1900 Park Fare in the Grand Floridian Resort. It's a big beautiful buffet and the character interaction is wonderful.

Take a camera, autograph book and an empty belly! Check out the resort too while you are there. It's gorgeous!!!

Crystal Palace in MK also has a great breakfast buffet! Also, Cape May at the Beach Club has a character breakfast buffet. If not a character breakfast, I would say Kona or Whispering Canyon! Our favorite is Kona!

Best counter service....definitely the ABC Commisary at MGM Studios....for about $5 or $6 you can get: scrambled eggs, hash browns, sausage or bacon and a biscuit...its really filling and worth waiting until you get to MGM to eat... our whole family tries to eat here on our MGM day....there are other choices for the same price... one is a pancake breakfast....and a kids version...definitely a good value...

The buffet at Trails End is the best breakfast bargain at WDW. Good food, good service, and generally no wait. It's also quiet, so if you want a break from characters check it out. Oh and it's under 10 bucks(at least it was in January).
Another of my favorites is Boatwright's at POR. Try the sweet potato pancakes.

My DS and I absolutely LOVE the breakfast at Spoodles on the Boardwalk.
Best breakfast pizza/flat bread anywhere!!!!!
Also many other items that are really great.

Our two favorite places to have B'fast at WDW is Kona Cafe. The tonga toast is just great. On our last trip in Dec. we ate at Fresh for the first time and just loved it. Everything was so good and there were a lot of different items to sample ( Peanut Butter pancakes, Blueberry creme cheese stuffed french toast, roast ham & turkey, made to order omelets etc. ) We loved it so much that we had to try it again on our last day at WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter