Best park for Sunday’s for this November?

I don't think there's been a trend as which parks are lowest on certain days of the week at this point. DHS has been the busiest in general. November is too far away to predict how/what could change that may impact that. Using past logic, which may no longer be relevant, I would say MK is typically the busiest on weekend days with locals and people starting/ending their vacations. So Epcot or AK may be the best option.

I think EPCOT is best - If you can park hop, not sure when it will be back as an option, I would do AK in the AM, and EPCOT in the PM

Fastest way to do it would be a Minnie Van or Uber between Parks

Other option is to take a YC/BC, S/D,or BW bus from AK to the resort and then walk or boat to EPCOT.
You could always eat lunch at a resort before doing EPCOT.

Third way to do it - bus to AKL - eat lunch there and then bus to EPCOT from AKL The bus ride to AKL from AK is only 10 minutes.

Just a suggestion :)

I think EPCOT is best - If you can park hop, not sure when it will be back as an option, I would do AK in the AM, and EPCOT in the PM

Fastest way to do it would be a Minnie Van or Uber between Parks

Other option is to take a YC/BC, S/D,or BW bus from AK to the resort and then walk or boat to EPCOT.
You could always eat lunch at a resort before doing EPCOT.

Third way to do it - bus to AKL - eat lunch there and then bus to EPCOT from AKL The bus ride to AKL from AK is only 10 minutes.

Just a suggestion :)
Right now I have Epcot reserved for our park pass. So I think I will keep that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter