Best photo scanner/ printer combo for mac

4HOLIDAYS

DIS Veteran
I hope I can get a little guidance here as to what might be a good combo. I am looking for a client who would like to scan lots of old photos so they can become digital, print good photos and still print off some documents. No heavy usage, smaller foot print as it is for at home on the desk.

I do not have anything apple or mac and they have had 2 epsons which they claim were very hard to interface with. Price is not an issue as far as I know. The mac would be hard wired but a plus if it had the airprint for iphone.

Any help is appreciated, I really did not want to just do a google search or look at amazon reviews.

I'm not quite sure why your clients might have had a problem using their epson scanners with a Mac. In general, Epson scanners work out of the box with a Mac, not requiring any additional software/drivers.

Reactions: KVH
I'll bet price is an issue. Unless the client wants to spend 6-10K for a Fujitsu or Canon? Under $500 for flatbed, Plustek or Epson rules the roost with maybe a Canon here or there.

Best suggestion would be to call B&H, get a body on the line, outline the issues and criteria and follow their purchase suggestion. I doubt you could go wrong with this approach. And will have a more customized purchase solution.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter