Best photo sites

dachsie

DIS Veteran
I want to make a photo book of my Aulani trip. What are the best photo sites to do this with?

Shutterfly!!! The big 11x14 with the lay-flat pages is now my go-to for big trips. It’s stunning.

Ok that’s my first time taking the pics right within the post and I couldn’t figure out how to add text LOL. First shot is my cover with the matching jacket. Second is an Aulani spread, so you can see how flat it lays. The lay-flat pages are great because you can span pics across the fold and they aren’t distorted. Shutterfly has lots of base book themes you can start with (including Hawaii, national parks, Disney, etc) but you can add any stickers, backgrounds, etc from any other set. Also, they often run 50% off books, so build your project and save it until it goes on sale, then order it 😬. I’ve made probably 20 books so I can—and would be happy to—probably answer most anything you need to know.

ETA: um yeah, that’s more than 20....shhhhhh don’t tell DH LOL!!

@cgattis - Your book is beautiful and looks so professional! I like Shutterfly as well because they have the largest selection of backgrounds, borders, stickers, etc. Their designs tend to be more modern. If you fly Hawaiian Airlines, they sometimes give out coupons for a free 8x8 book.

Snapfish prints are more saturated and the colors are closer to what I see on my computer monitor. I’ll use them if I design my own layouts in photoshop or photoshop elements because the snapfish layout designs are a little too mid-2000’s for my taste. They tend to be a little less expensive.

I know a lot of digital scrapbooked rave about persnickety prints but I have never used them myself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!