Best Place to Buy Cheap Disney Pins?

Dagny

DIS Veteran
I used to have a link to a website which had some very inexpensive disney pins (i.e. $2.00 for a basic Mickey pin) and I can't find it!!!! I am taking a friend of DD on the Cruise in May and she will need some starter pins to trade. Anyone know the site I am talking about?

Is it www.cheappins.com ?

The 100 years of magic pins at TDS were $4 and with the DC discount are still cheaper than most of the pins at the parks. They could also be used as traders. Some of the stores still have a few.

That is it!!! Woo Hoo.. Who'd of thunk - cheappins.com... too easy! I should have remembered that one - LOL. Thank you!!!

And you are right, I should check my local TDS to see if they still have any 100 years of magic pins. After I collected ALL 102 Millennium pins, I had to promise myself not to go into the Disney Store during this pin promotion. I would have started collecting those as well ;)

I buy my pins on ebay. I haven't paid more than $5.00 for any pin (including shipping).

Neat site, I see some pins I want to order, but a little box comes up saying the site is NOT secure!! Should I order or NOT!?

I order tradables for my son from them. Eventually you end up in their secured page. It is a safe place to order from, but check your orders, I have missed pins a time or two.

Often, if you look carefully enough, you'll find sellers in the auction sites (eBay, Yahoo), who sell pins for peanuts as well, and ship up to 8 for less than $2.00.

Can't beat that!

Wanda

My order from Cheappins.com was wrong & they never answered my email about it. Some of the pin sI got were under $2.00. They claim all Disney pins are tradable well see next week. some small ones of Mickey are a dark metal.

This past August the Character Warehouse stores had disney pins for $3.99. They were all the different movies and a couple of years old. This was a great start for my kids to trade.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter