Best Place to Get WDW Tix?

J

Jessie The Cowgirl

We have booked our hotel (AS Sports), have booked everything else ... but DH didn't get the tix for the park.

We def. want to get Park Hoppers ... but what's the best to get since there are several different kind? And, where do we get them - AAA, Disney Store, at the park? Any advice would be appreciated!!!!

There are a variety of internet sites which offer park hopper and park hopper plus tickets. To see a list of the most reputable ones, I suggest that you check out www.mousesavers.com

Now, just remember to make sure that the tax and shipping fees don't change the deal you initially see in print. Depending on how many days you want, how many tickets you are buying, and even how many tickets you plan on buying to other WDW and outside WDW theme park events, the best site for you purchase may vary from what would be my best place to purchase my tickets. Just keep your options open and don't jump on a deal right off. When you are talking about tickets, it pays to shop around.

Just one more note. Please don't get suckered into purchasing tickets off of eBay. More times than not, it's a scam. Mickey

Mickey is absolutely right...(isn't he always) ??

:D

Mousesavers highly recommends Ticketmania.com

We used them for our December trip...and could not have been more satisfied...no shipping charges either....

Have a great time :bounce: :bounce:

I just compared www.ticketmania against the Walt Disney site and tickemania was actually more expensive.

The 5 day Park Hopper Plus Adult ticket on ticketmania was $257 while WDW had it for $247.

The 5 day Park Hopper Plus Child ticket on ticketmania was $208 while WDW had it for $197.

Granted there is a shipping charge at WDW but it is only $3 and in the long run it seems like WDW is the better route.

Unless I'm doing something wrong!

Lots of people posting very positive comments on the budget board about Paramount International.
My experience buying my thickets through them was a good one. Great price, free character breakfast vouchers when you buy 6 Day or greater Passes, great service!
Like I said, the "talk" on the budget board is that this is currently the best place to buy your WDW tickets. Check out the threads there.

I just got ours from Central Fla Tickets. I ordered them on Friday and they came today. I don't how many days you want to go, but I got 3 day hoppers. The adult tix were $155 and the child tix were $125.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter