Best places for Plant based options. party of 11 8 of us are plant based vegans

Vicki6664

Earning My Ears
Where are the best places to find healthy plant based options in each park. full meals quick serve all options

First yay for being plant based!

Jump on Pinterest and search there. There are some great blogs with the tastiest items found at WDW. Happy that the number of items is growing and evolving from years past!

If your vegan group eats fake meat, you will probably do ok but if they don’t, they will have a very hard time finding anything at 99% of the restaurants.
Just about every restaurant, including quick service has 1 and only 1 plant based entree that has fake meat it it.

We spent 4 days in the parks and resort hopped for quite a few ADRs as well. I highly recommend Skipper Canteen (all their vegan options are excellent) and Dole Whip at MK. Also Tomorrowland Terrace for a salad and quiet place to rest. At HS, Docking Bay 7’s Felucian Kefta meal is yummy—should have ordered two just for myself! Did the Garden Graze at EPCOT, which was plenty of food. Did pick up the maple popcorn there as well. Did not visit AK this trip. It is by NO means all fake meat. Enjoy!!

Rose and Crown at Epcot has a hot pot made with the impossible burger on the menu but also has vegan fish and chips, vegan bangers and mash and vegan chicken curry with tofu available.

Not sure when you’re going but Trowel & Trellis at F&G is SO GOOD, all plant based.

The Mara at Animal Kingdom Lodge has a decent Falafel plate.

Satuli at Animal Kingdom has a tofu bowl option. Their stuff is really good for QS.

Skipper Canteen’s Perkins noodles with tofu is good if you like some spice.

There are so many good options but those are the most recent dishes I’ve had.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter