Best Places to Stay Near US Hollywood plus Best Way to Travel To DLR from West Hollywood

tori.bh3

Mouseketeer
Hi friends,

I'm taking my mom out to CA for her first time in 10 years.

We would leave on a Saturday and arrive into LAX. I want to spend our arrival day doing Hollywood tourist stuff, stay the night in the West Hollywood area and go to US Hollywood Sunday. Any hotel recommendations? We are Hilton Honors members.

Then I'm stuck. Our Monday and Tuesday, we want to spend at Disneyland. We are early AM park people. So I want to get to Anaheim from West Hollywood on Sunday night. Which is the best way to get there?

There is a nice Hilton a 5 minute walk from US. We stay there when we aren't driving up for the day.

Personally I'd probably use Uber if not renting a car. Though there are probably some cheaper public/shared options.

Are you asking for driving directions or are you asking what type of transportation to take? I wouldn't stay in WeHo if you're going to USH. But if you do, there's no reason to go back to WeHo in order to get to Anaheim. Like PP said, there's a Hilton at USH and it's right by a red line station or you could use a ride share. If you have a car you could also just park at H&H before checking in. There are also a bunch of chain hotels on Highland, one of them must be owned by Hilton.

Hi friends,

I'm taking my mom out to CA for her first time in 10 years.

We would leave on a Saturday and arrive into LAX. I want to spend our arrival day doing Hollywood tourist stuff, stay the night in the West Hollywood area and go to US Hollywood Sunday. Any hotel recommendations? We are Hilton Honors members.

Then I'm stuck. Our Monday and Tuesday, we want to spend at Disneyland. We are early AM park people. So I want to get to Anaheim from West Hollywood on Sunday night. Which is the best way to get there?
I am very confused by this post. Why not just stay at a Hilton. I am not sure what your budget is? Where you typically stay. What you usually pay. What you want to do. What your style of room you like etc

Like everyone else, I'm confused why you want to stay in West Hollywood. If you're not going to have a car, stay at the Hilton Universal as recommended. Go there from airport, drop luggage, metro or Uber to Hollywood Blvd. and back. Hit USH for early entry, and when you're done Uber to Anaheim.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter