BEST room view ever pic thread!

There is a parking lot there? I didn't even notice!:thumbsup2 My son's face--seeing that everyday on his 10th birthday trip--was worth quadruple what we paid and I'd do it again in a heartbeat. :hippie:

Wonderful! Glad he had a special birthday trip! :flower:

My kids had the exact same reaction - we absolutely loved watching the monorail glide by...seeing Space Mountain was heaven on earth for my 7 yr old son...I think we were in our room for the fireworks just once, but it was fantastic. Glad you had a great trip...but still happy we paid a parking lot view rate. ;)

Wonderful! Glad he had a special birthday trip! :flower:

My kids had the exact same reaction - we absolutely loved watching the monorail glide by...seeing Space Mountain was heaven on earth for my 7 yr old son...I think we were in our room for the fireworks just once, but it was fantastic. Glad you had a great trip...but still happy we paid a parking lot view rate. ;)

Oh no doubt!! We own DVC at BLT, and until it is paid for, we still pay an arm and a leg for the "parking lot view!" haha!! We leave again in 8 days but will stay at OKW because we waited too late to get BLT. :( When we can get two trips in per year, I feel like we are getting more for our money. Once we pay it off, we can go for "free!" :p

August 2013 - Poly - Hawaii - Room 3506. Will be interesting to see the view from this room after all the Poly DVC construction is done!

Looking Left:

Looking Straight Ahead:

Looking Right:

Night View:

Wilderness Lodge, Courtyard View, Room 4151
DSCN0001%2520Stitch.jpg

IMG_0068%2520Stitch.jpg

DSCN1500.JPG

I actually cried a little bit with joy when I saw that view. We were even able to see the highest Wishes fireworks over the top of the other wing!

Port Orleans French Quarter, Riverview Room, 7346
DSCN0001%2520Stitch.jpg

Unfortunately, I only stayed here for one night and didn't even check in until 9pm, so I was able to enjoy the view for about 20 minutes the next morning. :rolleyes:

These are easily the two best room views I've ever had, and both are rooms recommended in the "Good Rooms" sections in the Unofficial Guide! :thumbsup2

bump. Looking at these pics is making me nostalgic; the volcano, the free access to the beaches, the wand over Epcot...

I don't remember the room number but any Contemporary 12th floor TP view is outstanding! These were taken from our room which was the 2nd from the Garden Wing end (not MK end). Also just about any room on that side above floor 4 or 5 would be wonderful.

IMG_7942ped-XL.jpg

IMG_6418ed-XL.jpg

IMG_7715ed-XL.jpg

IMG_6512ped-XL.jpg

IMG_6169ped-XL.jpg

IMG_6515ped1-XL.jpg

In 2014 we stayed on the 10th floor, Bay Lake Tower, Lake View. The view was so beautiful and quiet! We never felt that we were cheated by not having a Theme Park View.

I think we were in Room 8026, almost exactly in the center of the floor.

Here are some of the views we had.

ed-2846-XL.jpg

Looking down from our balcony
ed-2751-2-XL.jpg

ed-2746-2-XL.jpg

View to the left of our one bedroom.
ed-2745-3-XL.jpg

VIew to the rght of our one bedroom unit.
ed-2747-2-XL.jpg

GF.jpg

Grand Floridian - Boca Chica #8523. We booked a lagoon view room, checked a few days before check-in and the entire hotel was sold out. I still asked for any complimentary upgrades at check-in (it was my DH and my babymoon and the CM at the front desk was doing a CP, and I struck up a convo about my CP), was told the hotel was totally booked. However, the CM was typing away at his computer, told us our room number and I'll never forget that feeling of pulling open the curtains and seeing this view. Looking out towards the right we had a great view of the Contemporary, too. Was the hotel "sold out" and were we given a full upgrade, I'll never know. But this was the best view we ever had from a hotel. Perfect spot for Wishes - and we were there during MNSSHP and we saw the fireworks for the Party, too!!

YC.jpg

Fast forward a year, and this was our view from the Yacht Club - room number 4071. This was our son's first trip to WDW (he was 8 months at the time), so it was perfect to stay at the YC and have access to the SAB pools. We were also there during F&W so we spent most evenings in Epcot. Also, we had great views of the fireworks! LOVED this room, and SO excited to go back in December!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!