Best soft serve vanilla ice cream at Disney World?

wallyworld74

Earning My Ears
We are big fans of the soft serve ice cream at the Cozy Cone out in California Adventure, but we're essentially rookies at WDW (15 + years since last trip). What are some of your favorite places to get soft serve vanilla ice cream (or frozen yogurt) at any of the parks or resorts in Disney World? Thanks!

honestly, we eat way more Dole Whips than any folks should really consume. Then Mickey Bars...however, Saturday, we did try to get the new "Peter Pan," lime soft serve in Sprite, but the machine was down the three times we went. If we ever get soft serve other than Dole Whips, it is at Storybook Treats in MK. It's fine, not overly memorable.

The fountain at the dolphin. Good food and hard and soft serve ice cream

Glaces Ice Cream and Crepes has my favorite soft serve at WDW, unfortunately for me they don't do the chocolate dipped ice cream like Cozy Cone does.

Glaces Ice Cream and Crepes has my favorite soft serve at WDW, unfortunately for me they don't do the chocolate dipped ice cream like Cozy Cone does.

I concur. Everywhere else at WDW, the soft serve is so icy and overly cold feeling (every bite gives you brain freeze cold), not smooth and creamy. Disneyland has amazing, creamy soft serve. Even the dole whips are creamy.

It's family tradition to ride EE as many times as we can and then get soft serve at the Anandapur Ice Cream truck in AK!

We do the same thing :goodvibes. The other place we enjoy getting soft serve ice cream is at Auntie Gravity's in Tomorrowland.

I think all of the soft serve vanilla tastes the same everywhere. The consistency may be different depending on the machine, but I don't notice a difference in flavor. I prefer the dole whip twist for all soft serve and Ample Hills for any other ice cream! And to be honest...ANY ice cream in Disney World in the best :lovestruc

I was told all soft serve at WDW is the same, my DD has food allergies so I asked if it was all the same.

It's family tradition to ride EE as many times as we can and then get soft serve at the Anandapur Ice Cream truck in AK!

I don’t know what it is about the soft serve here but we always get it, too! I’m not even a big soft serve fan, but we love the Anandapur truck.

I don't think that's true. The ice cream served at France's crepes stand is far and above tastier, silkier than any other vanilla soft serve in Disney.
I shouldve said "not counting world showcase restaurants".....because its my understanding some of the restaurants are not owned by Disney.

Two people have mentioned Anandapur Ice Cream Truck in AK; since we love ice cream, especially soft serve, will have to try that this trip. Do they accept Snack Credit?:confused:
Thanks, sounds yummy!:cheer2:

Two people have mentioned Anandapur Ice Cream Truck in AK; since we love ice cream, especially soft serve, will have to try that this trip. Do they accept Snack Credit?:confused:
Thanks, sounds yummy!:cheer2:
Oh My.. Just checked the menu for Auntie Gravitys in Tomorowland...Any soft serve lovers tried, Candy Corn Soft Serve?:confused:YUMMY!:dancer:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts