Best spot in Epcot...

StephMarye

Earning My Ears
For a DP?! So we are officially booked for a wedding on April 19, 2018! We've decided to add a DP after our afternoon reception.. but are having trouble deciding on which is the best spot! I would appreciate your feedback/input on where you had your DP. Thank you in advance! :love:

This is my personal best-of list—everyone has different preferences, but mine is based on the view of IllumiNations, how close you are, potential for smoke (though with shifting winds, there's never a guarantee) and lack of trees obstructing the view:

1) Italy Isola/Italy Isola West
2) UK Lochside
3) UK Pubside (max 10 guests)
3) Terrace des Fleurs (France Upper)
4) Eau de France (France Lower Terrace)
5) Mexico Vista (if you can get it—they usually reserve it for parties of 75-100)

I am not crazy about UK Terrace because of the fixed umbrellas, and Rue de Paris (French Island Arm) is quite far from the show, with more of the island obscuring the view than you get at the other two France locations.

You can see photos of the view from each of these spots here: http://disneytravelbabble.com/disney-weddings/wdw-venue-photos/#epcot

Depending on your guest count, they may tell you your group is too small to use certain venues, but you can keep checking back, and if no larger group has booked the space by about 30 days out, they will move you there.

We took pictures:

Italy (Around the Fountain and Near Pavillion)
Japan (On the Bridge)
United Kingdom (In the Back, between the Toy Soldier and the Queens Table)
Morroco (Just for a quick "Star Wars" inspired" picture, it looks like Tattooine)

Our favorite picture was from the Italy one.

We had ours at Eau de France (lower terrace) & we loved it! The upper terrace has those pretty floral areas, but we really liked the intimacy of ours. The lower terrace was further away from the general public, which I liked. :)

The venues book up quickly, so be sure to reserve your as soon as you are able!

Sorry to jump your post but, I had originally planned to have my DP at UK Lochside, but I have since seen Italy isola and it looks beautiful. Do you have to pay extra to hire chairs and tables at the DP location??

All event locations at Walt Disney World include basic tables and chairs at no extra cost.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!