Best ticket prices lately?

gottago

Mouseketeer
Just wondering what the best prices have been lately. I can't seem to find any codes for tickets. I am looking for 5 day Park Hoppers or Hoppers Plus.

Hi gottago!

The only discounts that you can get on tickets is through the Disney Club, AAA, some of the on-line ticket agencies like www.ticketmania.com or www.floridaorlandotickets.com, and at some Wal-Mart in the Orlando area. These discounts all amount to about a 5% discount. If you join Connections - you can get a discount of about 10%. There are many threads on this board concerning Connections. IF you are a Canadian citizen you there is a Buy 1/Get one Half Off for 7 day Hoppers. These passes are only good through this April.
Other than what I have mentioned - there are no other discounts on tickets. :(

Thanks for the information. Concerning the Canadian rate - do you have to be a citizen or can you buy it in Canada? I have a friend w/relatives living in Canada. I wouldn't want to do that unless it is legitimate.

The Canadian promotional tickets are to be PURCHASED and USED by Canadian citizens. It is not meant for use by US citizens. :(

Last year we purchased our Disney tickets through dreams unlimited travel & got a great rate. We called them when we arrived in Orlando, & they delivered our park hopper tickets to our room. Very smooth. We are going again in June. I haven't checked their website yet this year, but I found some discounted rates at www.disneyworldhotelsandtickets.com. Five day park hopper plus tickets were $232.71 (Adult) & $187.85 (Child) the last time that I checked. I have never purchased anything with this company before so I can't give you a recommendation, but their prices are good. Good Luck & let us know what you decide.:)

Right now, I think the best prices are thru TDS with your DC discount.

I just paid $219 for a 5 day hopper adult with my DC discount (includes taxes).

This same ticket at AAA is $225.

And I just checked the website listed above: www.disneyworldhotelsandtickets.com and their price is $207.48 for the same ticket without taxes, but with taxes it is $222 , plus shipping charges if any.

If you have a DC card, then use that discount for now.:)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Just got our tix for March from the floridaorlandotickets website. We got 7 day park hoppers with 4 plus for $297 each.

Hi Boardwalk Tigger!

I do not know the answer to your question, but if you are an employee of one of the companies, I would suggest that you ask someone in your Human Resource office. They should have the answer.

:)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Thanks Beth.
I was just curious and wanted to let people know from these companies to check on this. Two years ago friends of mine from both companies received great discounts when they went through their organization. Hope my post helps someone out there get a discount:)

We just bought 6 day Hopper Plus tickets thru AAA at prices that I think are better than (or at least as good as) the DC discount -- $278.96 for adults and $210 for children. Both prices INCLUDE tax. (Since we already are AAA members and managed to get a resort discount using a code from Mary Waring's site (yahoo!), there wouldn't be any cost-saving for us to buy the DC card and get that ticket discount.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter