• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best Ticket Prices

Howard Cohen

Earning My Ears
Hi Our family is visiting Disney World on March 27-April 4 want to know what the best type and price for tickets would be. We are Disney Club members and DVC members and also AAA members. Please advise as to the best way to go about this

I posted before that I got my HPs from FloridaOrlandoTickets.com. Their price is lower than DC, AAA, Ticketmania and Connections, at least as of last week when we bought them.
Look into it...

Wanda

You also get a 45 min. phone card with your ticket purchase.
Free pickup too, or pay 7.00 for standard delivery, still less expensive.

i still vote for connections!

they have 4 day hopper PLUS for the same as the above mentioned site for the same price. i'm getting a day a a waterpark for free! (in my mind) i didn't check the other hopper plus', just the 4 day.

check mousesavers.com for the connections park prices.

40 days but who's counting!

I am apparently missing the great prices some are seeing with FOT, but my post the entitled 'explain Connections' thread, I posted the three main discounted ticket sites and their prices. As you will see Connections is the cheapest.

Carla

I ordered 7 day hopper plus tickets through FloridaOrlandoTickets.com. Paid the $7.00 shipping (which is actually priority mail delivery). Received the tickets within days of my order and all seems in order.

The tickets were cheaper than anywhere else I found including using my AAA or DC card, but excluding Connections. I didn't feel right signing up for Connections and cancelling and didn't want to pay out the $79.95 fee.

Connections must have cut prices in the last week. I believe FOT was lower as well, last time I checked out all three sources.

Connections must have cut prices in the last week. I believe FOT was lower as well, last time I checked out all three sources.

I don't know exactly what Connections prices are. I have read that they are discounted by about 10%. Has the % discount increased?

The prices at FOT are usually within a dollar or 2 of the prices that you would pay with a DC or AAA membership. Their price on a 5 day Hopper Plus pass for adults is $245 - exactly what we paid last July. I don't know about their other prices...

They must have changed prices because as of a few weeks ago, when I browsed around, FOT did have the lowest ticket prices of all, until it was shared in our posts.
HUM... Sounds like they read these boards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter