• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best time for a charatcer breakfast??

crabmeal

Mouseketeer
I made a PS for 9 at Crystal Palace. Now Im thinking I should have made it earlier so we'd get a head start at the park. We are going 11/1 so Im wondering if it will be as crowded as the summer. I tried to book dinner around 7 or 730. Im second guessing my times but I guess I shoud=ld just relax!

There are two theories to the "best" time for a character breakfast - first thing in the day (and hit the parks as they open), or last possible seating (and enjoy the parks before the breakfast and treat your breakfast as lunch). You've kind of hit neither - instead booking breakfast for opening.

We always do the first seating of the day, but this time will try the last seating (my mother in law is coming with us and is not an early riser).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter