Best time to check

Disneychick75

DIS Veteran
for dining reservations opening up? The only restaurant I have not been able to get for next week is Sci Fi. If there a specific time when reservations become available or is it a roll of the dice all day? Thanks

Check mouse dining...event....sci Fi dine in...the day you want...number of people...btw if you say 5 but only have 4 they won't dock you for 1 person....it'll show any available times.

We use reservation finders for reservations we weren't able to secure at the 60 day mark. I like Mouse Dining, but there are many. If you would rather just check on your own, try checking the day before and day of. People will start dropping ADRs in droves 24 - 2 hours prior to their reservation to avoid the no-show fees.

I would also check 5am (before everyone gets on to book stuff) noonish (people rearranging things on lunch break) and 9-10pm (less people on and people may have worked on changing their plans earlier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter