Best TS at Disney Springs

HappyGrape

DIS Veteran
we will be spending 16 days at SSR and hopefully have few meals at Disney Springs.

any good/bad reviews for Disney Springs restaurants? what was your experience?

My favorite is Raglan Road. I've always had great food there (at least a dozen visits since it opened), and the bread and butter pudding can't be beat.

I agree Raglan has been a family favorite for years, as well as The Turf Club in SSR. But this next trip (August) I've put the old favorites aside to try new restaurants/bars, so many new things have opened at DS, it's very exciting. Wine Bar George, Enzo's and Maria's Restaurante, The Edison, Terralina, Jock Lindsey's Hangar Bar. At this point I'm trying 4 of these, irregardless of reviews, I'll make my own mind up!

STK had one of the best steaks we've ever had. The decor is pretty cool, too.

I was really excited to eat at Boathouse and it was just ok imho. Really loud and crowded. Out of two dinners that we wanted to order. Was sort of disappointed in myself for not going with Morimoto, Raglan Road or Homecoming which were the places we debated between. Oh well...

I REALLY had a wonderful meal at Enzo's Hideaway back in April. It was better than The Edison IMO. I've never tried RR for different personal reasons, although I've made reservations. I am returning to Enzo's in October! The drinks and appetizers were the star of the show for me, and my son devoured his (adult portion) pasta.

DW and I enjoyed our meals at Raglan Road, Boathouse and Morimoto Asia. We were a little underwhelmed by Jock Linsday's. The drinks were good, but it is not a place we feel we need to go to again. I agree with KelNChrisKYDis, eating outside by the water at Boathouse is wonderful.

I REALLY had a wonderful meal at Enzo's Hideaway back in April. It was better than The Edison IMO.
Sorry to butt in, I have reservations for Enzo’s and The Edison in August, haven’t been to either yet, what’s your take on the Edison?

Sorry to butt in, I have reservations for Enzo’s and The Edison in August, haven’t been to either yet, what’s your take on the Edison?
Okay, this will be kinda long lol. The restaurant is beautiful! I love anything from the '20s era so I was in awe of the environment. We ordered our drinks and the first round came out quickly. We ordered the bacon and deviled eggs for an appetizer, which were okay. Not great. Our server came back and took our order, which was salmon, steak, and my son got the Morimoto ribs appetizer for his meal. That's when it went South. No server to be found for thirty minutes to refill our drinks or ask if we needed anything, nothing. The manager came and asked if we needed more drinks. Yes, we did actually...the drinks were good. Finally about an hour after ordering our food it arrives. My salmon was really good, but not worth waiting an hour for. My husband's steak wasn't that great. The ribs my son got were phenomenal, but you can get them at Morimoto Asia, so it wasn't anything exclusive to The Edison. I can't see myself wanting return anytime soon, and I REALLY wanted to love this restaurant.

Okay, this will be kinda long lol. The restaurant is beautiful! I love anything from the '20s era so I was in awe ....I really wanted to love it
that’s what I’ve been hearing, service a real issue and the food not enough to carry it. Well I’ll keep the resv. And hope they pull it together in the next couple of month. Thank you.

that’s what I’ve been hearing, service a real issue and the food not enough to carry it. Well I’ll keep the resv. And hope they pull it together in the next couple of month. Thank you.
You're welcome. It's worth trying at least once, and hopefully you have a better experience than we did.

Raglan is classic Disney... it has been around forever and it's definitely worth an ADR.

We LOVED Homecomin'.

Can't speak to STK in DS, but I've had it in NYC. It's very good, but eh... idk for Disney.

Aside from that, go to Polite Pig - very good BBQ; get a cupcake and the Capn' Crunch ice cream at Sprinkles, and a burger from D-Luxe.

We were at Raglan Road Saturday night- it’s usually really good, but we were disappointed with our visit- the ribs were pretty fatty.

We were at Raglan Road Saturday night- it’s usually really good, but we were disappointed with our visit- the ribs were pretty fatty.
I am sorry to hear that because we have never had a bad meal there but then again, I don't to Raglan Road to get ribs.

We just had a great dinner at Homecomin'. They accommodated my picky eater and we had a very friendly and attentive server. I had made a mistake with our reservation time....We arrived at 6:40 for what I thought was a 7:00 ADR. Turned out to be a 6:00 ADR, but they seated us with no issue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter