Best View

dawne98

DIS Veteran
we are going to WDW in Sept just to go up for MNSSHP we have a BTL studio with MK view for our trip... we want to see the fireworks the other two nights we are not in the park:) I have looked at the photo's I saw two that I think would be great room 8018 had the best photo's....if you have had a room at BTL studio with MK view what room was it and how was it thanks

Best view was from the top of the building (whatever it's called)

The problem with asking for good rooms is that your chances of getting one of them could be extremely slim and then you are disappointed.

Best chances for a good view would be to ask for an upper floor and hope for the best.

Plan to use the top of the building and if you get a room where you can sit on the bed and watch the fireworks consider yourself sprinkled with pixiedust:

Hope you get a great room!

Go here and see TP rooms http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2257082 The only studios with MK view are those ending in 18 or 28. The somewhat better ones are the 18's (the 28's start to face toward Contemporary more than MK). The higher the floor the better. The highest TP studio is 12th floor, 8218 (and 8228). 12th, 11th, 10th and 9th floors are ideal, 8 and 7 are in between and when you get below 7, you see far more ugly parking lot in front of you than the park or water in the distance. Get down to fifth floor and you will feel that the Disney "suits" who decided those should be theme park view point cost should be both terminated and summarily executed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter