best Washrooms during busy times?

So are the Tiki bathrooms permanently closed? Or just getting remodeled.
Unknown at this time, but speculation is they may be removed due to the reconfiguration of how those in wheelchairs enter and leave the attraction.

I like the private restroom behind the check in booth for the Tours. It's just a one-room private bathroom but perfect for taking care of business, KWIM? LOL! There is hardly ever anyone there. Also the main bathrooms on the right as you enter DL in the same building as Lincoln are hardly ever busy.

at DCA the restrooms near Hyperion Theatre are hardly ever busy!

Worst: restroom by Rancho del Zocalo (for women; the boys always get out of their restroom quickly). Stinky and crowded. It's worth the walk to any other restroom, even in an emergency. Best: Adventureland restrooms, because few people turn right when they walk in (women's) so stalls are always available and cleaner on the right side. Autopia women's restroom has been filthy on our last several visits (nobody is mopping in the corners or around the stall frames).

I agree that the "worse" ones are going to be the ones with only a few stalls (e.g., by Carnation Cafe, by City Hall, Rancho del Zocalo, etc.). Also, some of the bathroom lines ebb and flow, depending on what is happening nearby. For example, the one over by the Mickey & the Magical Map theater is usually pretty good except right after a show finishes. Same for the bathroom near the Hyperion Theater; pretty good except right after Frozen finishes. On a related note, the bathrooms near Soarin' are pretty big, but that one always seems to have a line. All that being said, I do think that for the dates the OP is going, there are going to be lines everywhere.

My favorite bathroom is the one right by White Water Snacks at GCH. If you are in DCA its pretty easy to get to. And since they are right next to the spa it smells nice.

Kriss :tink:

I love the Adventureland bathrooms, they're pretty much the only ones I go to now that I think about it lol So cutely themed now that they refurbished them.

The ones by Plaza tend to be cramped. Tomorrowland near the exit for Space Mountain are okay. It's really hit and miss, all seem to get busy when the park is busy. Adventureland is by far the worst as far as wait times.
I find space to be busy and dirty. Much prefer autopia.

While not inside the parks, one of our favorite restrooms (this is such a funny topic!) is at M&F -- ground floor behind the escalators. Easy in and out, hardly ever a line. Especially with excited little ones, it is very helpful to stop there first thing before getting on the trams. And at the end of the day, we always stop there before the long ride home.

Last edited:
Sorry to hijack your post, but I’m wondering while sbject of this thread is restrooms, could someone tell where single restrooms would be. I need to have a sink, but need a little privacy to take care of partials...very embarrassing.

Dcraythorn, This was mentioned up above by CateinPhoenix

“I like the private restroom behind the check in booth for the Tours. It's just a one-room private bathroom but perfect for taking care of business, KWIM? LOL! There is hardly ever anyone there.”

Last edited:
Sorry to hijack your post, but I’m wondering while sbject of this thread is restrooms, could someone tell where single restrooms would be. I need to have a sink, but need a little privacy to take care of partials...very embarrassing.

They have single bathrooms near Little Mermaid at DCA. You could always ask for family bathrooms to find others.

Anyone else ever played bathroom bingo at DLR? My sister in law reckons she went to every single one, but I don't think she found the tiki room one!

Flashback: anybody remember the "secret" family bathroom at the left side of the castle (facing it)? It was before the Royal Hall and Royal Theatre were put in, when it was the Carnation Stage area, I believe. Opposite of the tunnel to Rancho De Zocalo. There was a wall that looked like it was made of doors (one of them opened for CM access to Frontierland across the wall) and if you turned around there was a single bathroom. It was usually deserted and usually very clean. People even videotaped it to prove its existence https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=th7Bge67nJk (though it was on the map, of course-- just easy to overlook!) 2008 was the last time I was there and found it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter