Best way to go from JAX to the Fort

Please tell me there is a better way then taking 95 south to 4!!! :mad:

Sorry Matt, but that seems to be it. You can go to Cocoa and cut over the beeline but man, that's a long way out. Actually you could go to Palatka and cut through the Ocala Forest but once you get to Tavares, it's the city of a million stoplights, you'll wish you'd gone I-4. You catch the turnpike near Leesburg. I dunno, look at it.

Sorry Matt, but that seems to be it. You can go to Cocoa and cut over the beeline but man, that's a long way out. Actually you could go to Palatka and cut through the Ocala Forest but once you get to Tavares, it's the city of a million stoplights, you'll wish you'd gone I-4. You catch the turnpike near Leesburg. I dunno, look at it.

I just found out this weekend the FL had a turnpike. :lmao: I just thought it was 75 and 95.

We left epcot today a little after 5 and got back to the pilot on CR210 at 7:10. So 2 hours isn't bad but I had to be at work up on the JTB @ 8.

:surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter