Best Way to use DDP At GF?

Lollipop's Mom

<font color=teal>Special trip with your little one
We typically eat a quick service brekkie at the hotel, snacks mid day, and have a decent sit down or buffet meal for dinner. This utilizes the DDP perfectly.

I really want to stay at the GF, but the only option for quick service has a VERY limited brekkie menu (I don't want french toast sticks every morning, nor do I want an egg croissant every morning).
I don't want to use my table service credits up on breakfast!

So my question is - for those who stay at the GF, what do you do for a counter service breakfast? Go eat in the parks?

OOPs I meant for this to be in the DDP section, can a mod move it over? Thanks.

sorry i'm not much help we stay conceirge so we eat there for breakfast and don't have to use a meal, its nice and convenient! but we have before gone to a park, and we have also brought breakfast food like cereal and granola bars and fruit, and we request a refrigerator so we can store milk and juice in it. (we dont eat a lot for breakfast) and use cd for lunch. also, maybe one day (if yall eat big breakfasts) you should use a TS on breakfast and try 1900 park fare or the GF cafe, we always try to go to both! good luck!

I haven't stay at the GF, but I would just eat in the parks a few days.

Thanks.
Actually we aren't 'big' breakfast eaters, but like to have something before we run out the door. The cereal idea is a good one. I would rather use my counter service for lunch and then have later dinners. We do plan to do Cindy's breakfast and Stitch too, but for the rest of the time cereal will do! Thanks.

Don't know what sort of "marketplace" area they have at GF. At Beach Club and SSR we could get a full box of donuts as a snack or a quart of milk as a snack. So..2 snack credits made a full family breakfast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter