• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Best Western LVB

dolores47

Earning My Ears
Anyone know about this Best Western on Hotel Boulevard? It's inexpensive so I'm wondering if it's decent. I know it's not really in the parks but is there any advantage in staying on Hotel Boulevard? There are five of us - all adults average age 50 with an 88 year old father. We are only there for 2-3 days and all we want to see is Epcot and Universal or another Disney Park. Any information will be most appreciated.

We stayed there in Nov for one night , hotel room was your average Hotel room we got a great rate of 30 someting a night. So for that kind of cash it was hard to beat. Its very close to the Interstate and Downtown Disney. If you've never stayed "on-stie" it would be a fine choice.

Any ideas where I can get a good rate for Best Western LBV

I am looking for 2 weeks in November.

thanks

Deb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter