Besties, Booze and Brrr!!! With Jen and Joe on the Go 5/8 January Wrap Up and new TR LInk! COMPLETE

ALL caught up! But you left me hanging on Joe and RoTR! WHAT HAPPENS i will find out in 3 weeks when i play catch up again!
You will have to wait and see. Hee! Hee!

haha! I am in a perminate state of Hangary, i feel you girl i feel you!
It was horrible and you can tell I was crabby in the vlog. LOL!

AH i so wanted to try this!
This was excellent and very reasonably priced.

I am looking forward to trying this out this week!
I hope you like it as much as we did.

But how many Mickey bars dd you eat???
Not nearly enough. LOL!!! But Joe ate enough for both of us. HAHAHA!

March plans look fab! Right around the corner!
I KNOW!!!! I am soooooo excited!!!!!

Lunch at Brown Derby

After an amazing morning at SWGE and getting our drink on at Oga's, Joe and I were hungry again. The Ronto Wrap was starting to wear off as was the blue milk. Good thing we had a lunch ressie at Brown Derby...We didn't want Jenny getting hangry again...Yikes!

We checked in and were seated almost immediately. It was hot out, so I wanted something lite. The Cobb salad was a perfect choice, minus the hard-boiled egg. YUCK! I had this years ago and really liked it (the salad, not the egg. LOL!). I'm happy to say it was just as good this time around. Joe wasn't as hungry as I was so he settled on a bowl of some sort of squash soup???? We also both enjoyed the bread service. It was nothing special but the bread was served nice and hot. We also skipped the alcohol and had Cokes. Like I said, we both enjoyed our meals but the service was not very good. Our waiter didn't spend a lot of time with us, he was slow, and I just felt the service was lacking overall...Would I go back again??? Yes. I like the Cobb salad so much that it's worth the poor service...

We passed on dessert because I had something else in mind...a pop tart from Woody's Lunch Box. We had the blueberry-flavored one and both of us really liked it. We also used mobile order which saved a lot of time. If you haven't used this, start using it. It's such a time saver. It's one of the great services Disney has rolled out lately...

After our little treat, it was time to use our FP. It was time to ride Toy Story Mania. Joe beat me as usual but I still had a lot of fun.

We left HS shortly after this and went back to the resort. Unfortunately, at 4:30 pm our room hadn't been cleaned yet. WHAT?!?! So, I went down to the front desk to see if they could maybe speed up the process since technically it should have been done by now. We were given $100. credit for our troubles and Mousekeeping was sent straight to our room to tidy it up. While they cleaned, Joe and I went to Sassagoula Food Court and got a few iced teas and some grapes. We sat by the water and enjoyed our snack.

In no time at all, our room was cleaned and we were left towel swans on the bed. Super cute and much appreciated.

We both had to shower and change because we had BIG plans tonight. We were meeting the besties (@ariane37 and her husband, Steve) for dinner. Yay!!!! We were sooooo excited to see them and spend the evening with them. Joe was also their Uber driver which meant extra time with our pals every day. Hee! Hee!

Stay tuned to find out how this meal went...Unless you already read about it over at Ariane's TR... :rotfl2: :love2: :rotfl2: :love2:

71F7902F-A2BB-4EE4-B914-4CFE4C467702.jpegCAF40939-CC87-46ED-BEED-77B6A4319C05.jpeg1E9A2150-D5C0-42C6-B1CC-4B2EF9906D25.jpegE3A88E00-2621-4FCD-B1CC-FE47E00B410E.jpeg4AE84590-04B1-4485-AE0F-627CF77AB445.jpegD9F9B088-7E64-43A5-A658-4C48EB7EEED7.jpeg96599ADB-8AF4-4EA3-8960-6B3941041999.jpeg

Last edited:
Rise of the Resistance...

I almost forgot...Since the ride was down for over 3 hours, Joe didn’t get to ride. He was so sad and defeated. This was the
only thing he wanted to do this whole vaca so I was determined to get him on the darn ride.

We went over to Guest Services and they suggested we talk to a CM at RotR. So, that’s what we did and they gave Joe an any time FP to ride it any time during our current trip. How cool is that!?!? But did he ride it??? And when would he have time to go back to HS??

The Cobb salad was a perfect choice, minus the hard-boiled egg. YUCK! I had this years ago and really liked it (the salad, not the egg. LOL!). I'm happy to say it was just as good this time around.
Channeling our inner Kelly I love this salad too. Though give me all the eggs. I hate the smell of them but love the taste!

oe wasn't as hungry as I was so he settled on a bowl of some sort of squash soup????
So it was hot out and you wanted a nice cold salad and Joe ordered stick to your ribs, hot squash soup. Makes perfect sense :confused3
We also skipped the alcohol and had Cokes.
Ok I can handle no eggs and random soup, but skipping the alcohol. Who are you even :drinking1

Our waiter didn't spend a lot of time with us, he was slow, and I just felt the service was lacking overall...Would I go back again???
We've only been here twice and the service was abysmal each time. That said we really like the outside lounge as its a great place to grab a drink and have some soup :earboy2:

We were given $100. credit for our troubles and Mousekeeping was sent straight to our room to tidy it up.
Wow, $100 for not cleaning your room? They can not clean mine every day for that

So, that’s what we did and they gave Joe an any time FP to ride it any time during our current trip. How cool is that!?!? But did he ride it??? And when would he have time to go back to HS??
I think I know how this one is gonna end......

Channeling our inner Kelly I love this salad too. Though give me all the eggs. I hate the smell of them but love the taste!
@buzzrelly knows her salads! That's for sure! IDK, that Cobb salad just calls to me, minus the eggs of course. It's soooo darn good.

So it was hot out and you wanted a nice cold salad and Joe ordered stick to your ribs, hot squash soup. Makes perfect sense :confused3
I know, right!!! What's wrong with that husband of ours...

Ok I can handle no eggs and random soup, but skipping the alcohol. Who are you even :drinking1
Oga's kicked my butt and I just needed to not have alcohol. Plus, I was going to be drinking again at dinner... :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

That said we really like the outside lounge as its a great place to grab a drink and have some soup :earboy2:
It's on my list...

Wow, $100 for not cleaning your room? They can not clean mine every day for that
Caroline got $200 because she found nail clippings on her floor at OKW!!!!

I think I know how this one is gonna end......
It ends...:rotfl2::cool1::confused3:rotfl2::cool1::confused3

Rise of the Resistance...

I almost forgot...Since the ride was down for over 3 hours, Joe didn’t get to ride. He was so sad and defeated. This was the
only thing he wanted to do this whole vaca so I was determined to get him on the darn ride.

We went over to Guest Services and they suggested we talk to a CM at RotR. So, that’s what we did and they gave Joe an any time FP to ride it any time during our current trip. How cool is that!?!? But did he ride it??? And when would he have time to go back to HS??

GIRL! Still leaving me hanging!!!

Glad the room situation worked out, because honesty that's so annoying! I have on occasion seen house keeping and said something like oh if possible can you do our room soon we will be back for nap around 2, cause this happened to us once and its a bit annoying! BUT $100 credit isnt bad either!

Yummmm…that Cobb salad 😋 😋 😋 Now you're seeking my language! I love the egg on it though.

How awesome that Joe got a FP for RoTR! I hope he put it to good use!

I always forget about the pop tart at Woody's and I know the kids would like it. Have to remember in July and I hope it's the raspberry one!

Yay it's almost time for me to make my appearance lol 8-)

Mmmmm...that Cobb salad is one of my favorite things at WDW as well...haven't had one in years. One of these days I'll make it back to get one again...but with the egg for sure. So many Disney restaurants, so little time.

That's great about the anytime FP for Joe...can't wait to hear if he gets to use it.

We checked in and were seated almost immediately. It was hot out, so I wanted something lite. The Cobb salad was a perfect choice, minus the hard-boiled egg. YUCK! I had this years ago and really liked it (the salad, not the egg. LOL!). I'm happy to say it was just as good this time around. Joe wasn't as hungry as I was so he settled on a bowl of some sort of squash soup???? We also both enjoyed the bread service. It was nothing special but the bread was served nice and hot. We also skipped the alcohol and had Cokes. Like I said, we both enjoyed our meals but the service was not very good. Our waiter didn't spend a lot of time with us, he was slow, and I just felt the service was lacking overall...Would I go back again??? Yes. I like the Cobb salad so much that it's worth the poor service...
I love the Cobb salad there too...so fresh and delicious!
We passed on dessert because I had something else in mind...a pop tart from Woody's Lunch Box. We had the blueberry-flavored one and both of us really liked it. We also used mobile order which saved a lot of time. If you haven't used this, start using it. It's such a time saver. It's one of the great services Disney has rolled out lately...
I wish they add the gift card option for payment on mobile order as that's pretty much all I use. Credit card charges on top of our bad exchange rate are $$$$.
We were given $100. credit for our troubles and Mousekeeping was sent straight to our room to tidy it up. While they cleaned, Joe and I went to Sassagoula Food Court and got a few iced teas and some grapes. We sat by the water and enjoyed our snack.
$100 credit!!!!!!! They can not clean my room every day for that!
An anytime FP is awesome, really hope he got to use it!

Yay it's almost time for me to make my appearance lol 8-)
Umm, this will be the first of many...LOL!

So many Disney restaurants, so little time.
That's for sure!

I wish they add the gift card option for payment on mobile order as that's pretty much all I use. Credit card charges on top of our bad exchange rate are $$$$.
I know, right. I don't understand why they haven't done that yet...

How did I get so many pages behind?!! Darn Dis notifications have failed me again!

I enjoyed catching up this morning before my kindergartners all arrived at school!! Your Epcot PP pics are all just the cutest! Love the ones in France.

All the tasty things you ate and delicious things you drank so far have me very excited that I will be heading back soon....though not as soon as you are, lucky ducks!!! I still have 53 days to go!

Darn Dis notifications have failed me again!
I rarely get notifications anymore.

I enjoyed catching up this morning before my kindergartners all arrived at school!!
Thanks, Jackie! That was so sweet!

Your Epcot PP pics are all just the cutest! Love the ones in France.
Aww! Thanks!

All the tasty things you ate and delicious things you drank so far have me very excited that I will be heading back soon....though not as soon as you are, lucky ducks!!! I still have 53 days to go!
I'm soooo excited!!!!

Late to the party, and just in time for you to take a break! :rotfl2:

We had the poptart last week and it is indeed raspberry now. Loved it, although not as cute as that blueberry one.

I tell people all the time, if there's one tip you listen to when it comes to WDW...it's mobile order! Such a game changer for my family.
The Cobb salad and pop-tart look really tasty!

Aw, man, sorry RotR was down and Joe couldn't experience it. What a bummer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!