Better late than never!

BethC1952

DIS Veteran
I'm finally getting my trip report online!

Visit my website at http://bethsworld.topcities.com for the first part of the report, along with some pictures from PO Riverside.

I'll be adding the rest of it within a few days (check back on Monday afternoon for more), with pictures from Animal Kingdom and EPCOT, and, if time permits, lots of pictures from WONDER.

I forgot to get my film from Magic Kingdom and CC developed, so that will be another day or two. The rest are digital pictures, so they're all ready!

I hope you enjoy the pictures, even though it's been almost a month since I came back!

Beth

Beth,
Thank you for the great trip report. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it and am looking forward for more:D .

Hope you had a wonderful anniversary!!

Mary

Beth, really enjoyed your trip report, and it really hit home for me as I'm from Point Pleasant(just south of you at the shore) and will be leaving out of newark also.
One question, did you book your flight through dcl or on your own? Thanks again for your post.
Mike;)

Mike:

We booked our flight on our own (through Atlantic Travel here in Long Branch), and saved a LOT of money.

Beth

BTW--we spend a lot of time in Point Pleasant. We take the granddaughter to the boardwalk there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter