Beverage Package Pricing

Sailing on Oasis this November. At the moment the deluxe beverage package offer on RC's website has it at 74.25 Canadian (which translates at the moment to about $59.47 USD) If I wait for a while do you think the price will drop a bit? That's currently a bit much for what I'd drink.

We travelled this month on the Oasis of the Seas. We originally booked the deluxe package for $48USD per person. We then saw a special for $54 which included internet for one device for $54. We were going to book internet for two devices anyway so we cancelled the original deluxe package and rebooked this deal for both dh and myself giving us the two devices.

I have seen 30% off on ocassion for drink packages. 20% off occurs with more regularity. I have seen the best deals Around the 60 day mark before sailing. The discount plus a device is very intriguing, I have not seen that one yet. I get all updates via e-mail.

Thanks for all the advice. I've just seen a pretty good offer come up and think we'll take it, but I'm wondering about something else if anyone here had experience with. if one of us decides to get the combo with an internet device, can only one of us cancel a beverage plan and get the combo? Or do I have to cancel both and rebook both?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!