Beverage packages price reduction!

Party.Of.4-NY>>>FL

DIS Veteran
Not sure if this is a Black Friday sale or what, but prices for beverage packages for our June, 2018 Adventure sailing have dropped.

Deluxe Beverage Package went from $55 to $43 pp/per day.

Refreshment Package went from (I think) $26 to $18 PP/per day.

If you were on the fence about purchasing a beverage package, or already purchased and want to have the new lower price applied, check out Royal's website!

I received the email and follow the links, but the prices online were the same as I have seen all along. Spent 25 minutes on hold and another 45 minutes being put on hold repeatedly by customer service agents. They eventually confirmed that 0% is in fact "up to 60% off" of dining packages. They don't see the same discounts in my email. My "30% off" is "up to 25%" off of the beverage package though them, which of course makes 0% a valid discount amount. Thanks for wasting an hour and a half of my day RCCL! :confused3

So sorry you are having trouble! I have been watching since April for our cruise in April 2018! The Deluxe and refreshment package both went down-$55-$43 and$26-$18. I bought the Deluxe last night. Got an email today that the Deluxe was Buy one get one 50% off! Last night it was roughly 22% off. Called today and they tried to tell me that is what I got!! Lol I didn’t want to argue about it but their math is terrible!!!

Thanks so much for this post! I purchased the refreshment package for me and my husband for our cruise on the Oasis next November and forgot to hit the final confirming button to pay for the packages in my cart and the “sale” is ending in 8 minutes. I have been watching the cruise planner like a hawk to see if the price would go down and $24 pp/day was the cheapest I have seen it so I was happy to see $18 pp/day and we had a little OBC as well.

I guess they offer discounts to different people at different times? Mine says our deluxe package would be $48 a day, and thats a 20% discount from on board. I was hoping to see that price change with Black Friday but it didn't, and it sounds like that's a high price compared to some?!

Can I ask how one goes about finding discounts on the Drink Package once the trip is booked. No clue where to look!!

I guess they offer discounts to different people at different times?

Yes. Seeing someone else post about their price reduction is a call to check your cruise, not an absolute that your cruise will be reduced.

Can I ask how one goes about finding discounts on the Drink Package once the trip is booked. No clue where to look!!

Go into your cruiseplanner and act as though you’re buying a drinks package. Check your price that day in that way.

The blog indicates a 30% sale on drink pkg & some excursions till 1/8 but not seeing anything exciting for my cruise 4/29:

$45 pp/d for alcohol base, internet for 1 device $59

Not about to pay $750 for alcohol package for 2 pp, would never do it justice.

Already have free soda, etc. from booking Oasis boardwalk view balcony

We'll just pay as we go. Planning on Nachi Cocum all inclusive again in Cozumel, will get our drink on there lol.

Do hope the drink cards will be sold several days into the cruise on the ship.

Last edited:
Dang! I am hesitating about $750 for 3 people. Can’t imagine 2 people drinking that much!! (I think my daughter could tho!!!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter